Fenix E01 New clip design!?

broncoman529

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I just wanted to post my accidental find. I know most people hate the Fenix clip for the E01 including me but we work with what we have. I was shopping on WWW.batteryjunction.com for cr123 batteries and placed my order.The next day I called directly to add to my order of batteries and decided to order another E01. So I decided to see if they carried the clips too. The lady did not think so but decided to check for me and they do carry them for $3.00 instead of $5.00 from Fenix so I bought two clips.(FENIX-FX-PC) is the SKU#. The clips I got are not the flimsy junk we are used to. These look like stainless steel and it is a very thick gauge. They stay clipped to anything you attach it too aaaaaand.......IT DOES NOT BEND!! Now I can't say for sure that they are Fenix product but I can say they are fantastic. I hope this helps you Fenix E01 lovers out there.

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
The E01 having a clip in the first place was news to me, sure you don't mean an LD01 clip?

+1 on that. My E01 didn't come with a clip & it's so tiny I didn't care because it fits in a pocket so easily you forget it's there.

pepekraft

Newly Enlightened
the SS LD01 clips are awesome, I bought many and put them on anything remotely the right size. after I grind those darned ears off. :)

Up All Night

Enlightened
The E01 having a clip in the first place was news to me, sure you don't mean an LD01 clip?
I have to plead ignorance to this myself, but it says "for all AAA Fenix lights". One review, used on an E01, will only fit the bezel end. As the review states, would be handy to clip on a cap.....or on your ear, if you can tough it out!!

:thumbsup: broncoman529!

tickled

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I just wanted to post my accidental find. I know most people hate the Fenix clip for the E01 including me but we work with what we have. I was shopping on WWW.batteryjunction.com for cr123 batteries and placed my order.The next day I called directly to add to my order of batteries and decided to order another E01. So I decided to see if they carried the clips too. The lady did not think so but decided to check for me and they do carry them for $3.00 instead of $5.00 from Fenix so I bought two clips.(FENIX-FX-PC) is the SKU#. The clips I got are not the flimsy junk we are used to. These look like stainless steel and it is a very thick gauge. They stay clipped to anything you attach it too aaaaaand.......IT DOES NOT BEND!! Now I can't say for sure that they are Fenix product but I can say they are fantastic. I hope this helps you Fenix E01 lovers out there.
I think this clip was available for $1.50... looks like a price increase.

broncoman529

Newly Enlightened
The clip is definitely for the E01. The clip was always a "sold separately" item. As far as the clip only costing $1.50.....I wish! I bought the E01 when it first came out and nobody sold a clip but Fenix themselves directly from their website as a $5.00 add on. I used the original "flimsy" clip to hold the light on my baseball hat but it was never strong enough to hold it securely to a belt. It certainly holds tight and strong now! :)

broncoman529

Newly Enlightened
I went and looked at the Fenix website and the clip I am talking about looks exactly the same as the LD01clip but I cannot say how well it will fit the E01. Fenix does not advertise that clip as far as I can find to fit the E01.

soloz2

Newly Enlightened
I just looked at the pic on battery junction. It looks exactly like the clip that came with my LD01. It's not a perfect fit, but hasn't come off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
That is indeed the clip for the LD01. There is no option to order an E01 specific clip direct from Fenix as far as I can see.