Flashlight prices in Canada

MKAY

Newly Enlightened
Hi, after a lot of reading on here I have narrowed down my first purchace to either a Scorpion v2 or a Dereelight nightmaster.

I have exhausted my eyes and patience trying to locate these flashlights for sale in Canada (for delivery to ontario), the difficulty is that I am searching from the uk so the SE is not being co-operative.

If any one knows current prices or has a few mins to spare or even a ecoupon I would be incredibly gratefull.

pounder

Newly Enlightened
Hi, after a lot of reading on here I have narrowed down my first purchace to either a Scorpion v2 or a Dereelight nightmaster.

I have exhausted my eyes and patience trying to locate these flashlights for sale in Canada (for delivery to ontario), the difficulty is that I am searching from the uk so the SE is not being co-operative.

If any one knows current prices or has a few mins to spare or even a ecoupon I would be incredibly gratefull.

I don;t order from Canada because frankly I can't afford to and the selection is not great..hkequipment has the scorpion v2 for 116$ on sale..I order from them all the time and they are fast to Canada..they are in hong kong..

MKAY

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, unfortunatly the price for any flashlight is effectivly doubled in the UK; scorpion v2 $180, nightmaster $200.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have to order from the US I suggest you find someone who will ship via postal service; it is cheaper and I only had to pay for customs once over all these years. Plus you can check out the marketplace dealers page for coupons. China to Canada can be surprisingly fast or slow, depending on delivery method, but I never had to pay for customs, plus shipping is dirt cheap, but beware who you buy from; lots of cheap copies from what has been said on CPF.

AaronG

Enlightened
I usually buy from the states or china. Shipping is usually 2 weeks via USPS and 2-4 weeks shipped from china. There are a couple places to buy from in Canada but it's usually cheaper to buy from the states or china and then have it shipped here.

Avoid third party shipping from the states though because brokerage can be bad. On a side note there are a bunch of vendors who offer CPF discounts
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?181841-quot-CPF-Specials-quot-webpages-dealers