• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Delrin Battery Capsules (18 x 35/50/65)

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
18mm battery capsules, now available in three lengths.

Wide mouth attachment loop

Compass option adds no length

Radiused corners and microtexture surface for grip and stowage

Please reply with any questions.

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received one of the new 18650 capsules with the compass inside, and it is awesome!
I love it.
Very useful item.

When I have the two 18350 batteries in the light, I keep the single 18650 in the capsule. If/when the pair of 18350 cells run low, I just put in the 18650 for plenty of run time at the somewhat lower output levels which come with a single cell.

Fit and finish are awesome, as usual with OR products.
This is an indispensable item for use with these high-power TorchLab flashlights. Every user should have at least one.

004.jpg

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received one of the new 18650 capsules with the compass inside, and it is awesome!
I love it.
Very useful item.

When I have the two 18350 batteries in the light, I keep the single 18650 in the capsule. If/when the pair of 18350 cells run low, I just put in the 18650 for plenty of run time at the somewhat lower output levels which come with a single cell.

Fit and finish are awesome, as usual with OR products.
This is an indispensable item for use with these high-power TorchLab flashlights. Every user should have at least one.

004.jpg

thanks for that size pic, i'll have to get one

Edwood

Enlightened
What exactly is the difference between the "Firm" and "Solid" cap options? What does it look like? Is the "Solid" option much more difficult to unscrew and screw the cap?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry for the confusion. Firm and solid describe the force needed to open and close the cap. Solid require considerable effort and should not be selected for a capsule that will be accessed every day.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if anyone have asked this...but will your 18x65 tube able to accommodate 2x 18350 Li-ion?

Need some backup juice for my OR Triple Copper E2E

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Tim :thumbsup: ...wanna make sure before I order

edit: my apologies...it seems this info is already on the web site! :oops:

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
hey guys,

do you think it willbe demande for 100mm tube (2x18490)?

i will love to have my spare batt together on the same tube:drool:

A double cell tube is certainly possible, so it's a question of demand. 50s are the slowest sellers, as are 100mm metal bodies. Capsule 100s, then, are an unlikely size. Yours is the first request.

Capsule 130s are more likely, provided the design is not ungainly.

el_Pablo

Enlightened
A double cell tube is certainly possible, so it's a question of demand. 50s are the slowest sellers, as are 100mm metal bodies. Capsule 100s, then, are an unlikely size. Yours is the first request.

Capsule 130s are more likely, provided the design is not ungainly.

make sense!

anyways with a 130mm tube, i can fit my two 18490 with some foam spacer!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the confusion. Firm and solid describe the force needed to open and close the cap. Solid require considerable effort and should not be selected for a capsule that will be accessed every day.

What's the difference between the firm and solid capsules? Is the actual capsule machined differently or is it something simple like a different o-ring? I'm asking because I want to know if the firm and solid capsules are interchangeable depending on needs.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
? Is the actual capsule machined differently or is it something simple like a different o-ring?

Yes, just oring size = thicker creates more resistance and a better seal. They be easily removed/exchanged, between all sizes. For that matter, caps themselves are interchangeable between all sizes, so you needn't even change the oring itself or even what they may be attached to - just swap bodies.

Glock 22

Enlightened
I have two of these cases and they are awesome well manufactured. The ones I have is the 18650 and the CR123a. So if you need a way to carry a spare battery or two with you then these are the way to go. They are well worth the money. Thumbs up to Oveready for producing these.

Latest posts