Olight M3x vs Klarus XT30?

JustinTime

Newly Enlightened
The two lights seem very similar. Which one would throw further. The literatrue on the olight is further but the Klarus puts out more lumens.

JustinTime

Newly Enlightened
Oh, I also wanted to say that I've been a member for longer than what my profile says. I couldn't remember my old password and the email I previously had is closed. So I had to create another. Bummer, since I had a lot of saved threads and pm's I would like to review. Oh well, starting over.

firelord777

Enlightened
Oh, I also wanted to say that I've been a member for longer than what my profile says. I couldn't remember my old password and the email I previously had is closed. So I had to create another. Bummer, since I had a lot of saved threads and pm's I would like to review. Oh well, starting over.

That almost happened to me! I spent like an hour trying to figure out my password which is...well maybe I shouldn't say LOL

Cheers:)

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Suggest you search all those videos on you tube and have a look at the beam shots.That is how i find out,many are members here.

Jon.

Newly Enlightened
For what it's worth, I've had the olight for over a year now, my partner just picked up a tk75 recently. The throw is pretty comparable, Might be a hair better with the olight, but brightness is another matter.

JustinTime

Newly Enlightened
Suggest you search all those videos on you tube and have a look at the beam shots.That is how i find out,many are members here.

Great idea...now if you can just show me a video with both lights in a side by side comparison; I'll do exactly what you suggest. Looking at videos and beamshots individually is great but you don't really get the picture so to speak unless you can compare them back to back in the same video due to different enviroment, surroundings, and lighting the video is shot in.