• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Ultimate Surefire C2! / Surefire T1A nichia 219

Flucero28

Enlightened
Hello CPF,

I have not spent as much time on here lately as I would like, life comes at you fast! Planning our wedding coming up and all. Anyhow, my phone is on its last leg and in order to fund a replacement I reluctantly have to put one of my grail lights up on the block. : (

Here are the specs:

-Surefire C2 professionally bored/reamed (nice and smooth inner tube), with battery stop/ridge. I picked this up slightly used so I am not sure who did the work, but its pro.
-Cryos Z44 cooling bezel
-Xeno Ti electroplated black SS bezel ring
-Oveready AR coated Lens
-Shaotec orange O-ring behind lens
-Double O-rings on tail threads
-McClicky med-press switch kit
-Oveready delrin tail stand extension with black SS clip

The heart of the beast consists of:

-Matteus SOLID copper P60 blank
-Cree XPG triple (5000K) neutral emitters
-Arctic silver 5 for optimal heat sinking
-Mil-spec teflon coated silver plated multi strand copper wiring
-Carclo narrow beam optics
-2.8 amp driver with custom programmed modes
- Moonlight (1 lumen), low (10 to 15 lumens), medium (300 lumens), High (700+ lumens)
-.25 second mode latching (must be quick to change modes but allows short momentary bursts of light without accidental mode changes)
-Hybrid mode memory (memorizes last used mode but reverts to first mode upon mode change)
-Battery ramp down feature will automatically slightly lower output as battery voltage decreases to help maximize runtimes.
-All threads lubed with Nyogel

ALL OUTPUTS ARE APPROXIMATIONS AS I HAVE NO MEANS OF MEASURING ACTUAL OUTPUT. To my eyes these seem to be ballpark. This thing is crazy bright!!!!

Please excuse the dust in the pics. There is a small imperfection on the fin area if the cryos bezel, VERY difficult for me to even photograph, but I always disclose these things in my sales threads. Any questions please ask, but im pretty sure I have covered everything. I prefer not to split this up at this time. Asking $300 $335 which incorporates the PP fee. If this is way off feel free to PM me. I will definitely consider trades for iphones, so let me know what you have. Pics will be uploaded very shortly.....

evaja3az.jpg

a5yhypu5.jpg

getapury.jpg

e9ugu5es.jpg

hyrybape.jpg

All of the emitters are the same brighness, this is just an odd angle.
amugabe9.jpg

pyve3e9y.jpg

asamates.jpg

jy4ygude.jpg

uvabusa5.jpg

This is the best I could do to show the imperfection
a6apevyz.jpg

Reluctantly offering my mint T1A titan that I have modded to Nichia 219 (100 lumen version). Emitter is Perfectly centered, beautiful tint! Very sound mod. Box and all paperwork included. Very little runtime on it, still running on the battery it came with when I purchased it brand new. Threads lubed with nyogel. Silky smooth adjustment with off position detent. Really hate to see this one go.

SOLD $200 $215 shipped within con US via USPS

The small white mark you can see in the pic is dust!
8are6u8e.jpg

ty3ybase.jpg

u5yneha5.jpg

Frank

Last edited:

Flucero28

Enlightened
Lets drop this to $315 shipped to your door via USPS and to further sweeten the deal, I will program the driver to the buyers preference (pm me for options). Need this sold ASAP.

Frank

Flucero28

Enlightened
I also have some XPG2 cool white emitters I could swap into this if it helps the sale.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS/WTT: Ultimate Surefire C2!

Frank - I don't know if you got my message but your mod was Fantastactic!! Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

Flucero28

Enlightened
Thanks tobrien! Very exciting time for us. Hello mojan, I will check through my email now and double check. Glad it arrived safely despite the misinformation I was given by my local PO!

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

Flucero28

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: Ultimate Surefire C2! / Surefire T1A nichia 219

Price drop on C2!

nbp

Flashaholic

Franks mods are top notch, guys. Buy with confidence!

Flucero28

Enlightened
Thank you very much nbp! The T1A is sold to sublinear annd will be shipped out tomorrow AM. C2 is still available!

Frank

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

WOW very nice C2 lego at a sweet price...congrats to both Frank & Brad :thumbsup:

Flucero28

Enlightened

WOW very nice C2 lego at a sweet price...congrats to both Frank & Brad :thumbsup:

Paypal recieved, SOLD to sobrnola! Thanks Silgt, and to everyone else for looking!