What an awesome little lamp...HL30 -

klmmicro

Newly Enlightened
Picked one up from a local shop and have been using it for the last few days. Mostly just messing around with the computer while in bed. It 4 lumens is perfect for seeing the keyboard on my little computer. I was surprised at how bright the 200 lumen mode is. While it is drains the batteries pretty fast, it lights up trails very well. I thought about using this for cycling, but the throw is not well suited for that purpose. Anyway, kudos to Fenix for another great product!

blatant1

Newly Enlightened
Picked one up from a local shop and have been using it for the last few days. Mostly just messing around with the computer while in bed. It 4 lumens is perfect for seeing the keyboard on my little computer. I was surprised at how bright the 200 lumen mode is. While it is drains the batteries pretty fast, it lights up trails very well. I thought about using this for cycling, but the throw is not well suited for that purpose. Anyway, kudos to Fenix for another great product!
Just ordered mine a few days ago :) I have a few different ones but this should be the brightest...