• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired --Withdrawn-- DarkSucks Alpha Blue-Label Flashlight plus Extras - Neutral MCE

KeyeEl

Newly Enlightened
- Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale blah blah blah. Please know your local laws concerning anything you may buy from me.
- I'll Take It: These magic words will reserve the item for you. Please follow up with a private message/conversation or email to work out details. Items listed for sale may be listed on other forums. Time stamp rule is in play.
- Payment: USPS Money Order or PayPal
- Shipping: ConUS. Price listed includes shipping with signature confirmation within the U.S.
- Message or Email: for questions or to request more pictures.
- Thanks for looking!

I can take pictures but I'm working with an iPad camera and my parents house is lit like a dungeon.

---> DarkSucks Alpha Blue-Label MC18-B plus Extras: Pretty much new/unused. I charged up the battery when I received it, put it into the light and turned it on a few times. This version is the brushed finish and has never been pocket carried or dropped. I'll have to double-check but I believe the Serial Number is 197.
I almost forgot to add but this is the Neutral MCE 4500K LED.
Extras include everything from Jason's Journeyman package (which includes the apprentice package contents):
------Pocket clip, 1x18650 AW Battery, Battery Tube, Xtar MP1 single bay charger, Maintenance kit (Nano-Oil + replacement o-rings), O-ring removal tool with rubber grip, All four button colors (Blue is currently installed), Switch Tool (Bent nose pliers to aid removal of the switch and retaining ring)------

Bonus Extra: Never used/installed "Shorty" battery tube in matching Brushed Finish. This allows for the use of rechargable IMR 18350 or IMR 16340 (Only these batteries are to be used in the shorty! None are included)

Probably the only price drop. Already taking a $70 hit on an almost brand new light. (more if you count shipping/PayPal). Plenty of good 100% feedback on other sites if that worries you. Bladeforums, EDCForums, WatchUSeek, and a few on EBay(civ06123) as a buyer. BF, EDCF and WUS are under the KeyeEl screen name.

WAS $370
Withdrawn

Edit at 3:23PM eastern on 2-8-13: I would consider selling just the complete Alpha w/ clip and Shorty body with none of the extras for $320. This means no battery, charger, etc.

Quick and dirty pic. You can see Jason's maker mark on the head indicating the Blue Label.

8a26cad7352695d6e05092a2b9610901_zpsa449682c.jpg

Last edited: