Inretech Trilight-III

M

MikeD

Having received yesterday what I am advised by Mike at Inretech is the first customer supplied Trilight-III adapter - Craig at the Ledmuseum receiving the initial unit, I felt obliged to register and make my first posting to this forum.

The service received from Inretech from ordering through to taking delivery in the United kingdom was first rate. The adapter installed with no issues into a 3D Maglite that had been sitting idle in my car.

I was very impressed with the high level of localised light output, much brighter than my Streamlight Scorpion albeit with less throw. Tonight I installed 4 C cells in place of the 3 D cells and the out moved up a gear - truly impressive.

I do not have the means to share beam shots with you but would certainly recommend the Trilight-III if you are looking for a high level of output that is pure white and with no distortions to the beam quality.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
There are some concentric rings in the optics of the TriLight III, but no rings in the optics of the origial TriLight. So while I'm now certain the optics in the TriLight III aren't NX-05s, I honestly don't know what they are.

RussH

Enlightened
The trilight III page isn't coming up. I can get to your site, but not to that page - I get an ATT URL not found...& then a search page : Search found NO matches for LEDmuseum trilight III . Trilight & a few other pages came up OK
-Russ

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
AT&T Worldnet seems to be down today. None of my websites (all hosted by them) will come up, and other people's AT&T sites are also down. A couple of my subdomains seem to be working, but not the one the TriLight III is hosted on.

Sorry about that...beyond my control. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Brody

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm... so the 4D Trilight that I loaned you is only 1000 mcd different from one with the luxeon IIIs? (740,000 mcd vs 741,000 mcd) I guess I will stick with my original trilight. I dont think in normal use, I would notice a difference between them with that small of a difference without a light meter.