Biggest edc light you carry

Cheeze1617

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone else on here carry a nitecore p25 size flashlight with them? If not what's the biggest you carry?

appliancejunk

Enlightened
My EDC for years has always been a 1X AA of one model or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
During the day I carry a SF 6P with a Nailbender dropin
at night it gets switched out for a 9P with a moddoo triple.

This is in addition to my SWM V10R and Muyshondt Aeon

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's about the same dimensions as the 4Sevens Maelstrom X7 which I used to carry. I prefer to pocket carry and the X7 was just a little too large for me to do so comfortably on an every day basis. In a holster it was just fine.

Now a Surefire C2 is about the largest I carry on a routine basis. Just like StriderSMF, I carry mine clipped inside my front left pocket.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I regularly carry the Nitecore P25, Eagletac G25C2 Mk II with flip-up diffuser, and the Klarus RS11 (though not all at the same time :D). Have EDCed the Nitecore TM26 a few times, but not part of my regular rotation (overkill for daily needs). If you have a good holster, the size isn't really much of an issue. In fact, the only light I have that I haven't ever EDCed is my Fenix TK75.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I know for sure I'm going to be out in the dark and will need a light, I'll carry something larger than your typical EDC format light. As far as a light in my pocket or on a neck lanyard, no bigger than 120mm length and 25 mm head. My V10 or V11R with AA extender are always on me.

Adobo

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac D25A2 Clicky is the biggest I would comfortably pocket carry, regular days biggest is any single AA or single CR123 size lights. I have a sx25a6 in my bag.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Biggest is pretty much a 1xAA size or 1x18350 size (such as the Jetbeam RRT-01). I personally find 1x18650 lights too big for EDC.

herosemblem

Enlightened
I edc a pd32ue, but not any bit larger. Its as long and thick as my pocket will allow for allday comfortable carry.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
My biggest EDC light is a tie between my ZL SC60 and SF E1B. I dislike having things on my belt, and anything bigger than ~4.5"x1" get's annoying for pocket carry.

JCD

Enlightened
I usually have a 9P or C3 with me, often both, plus a 6P. I also keep a SF E2 (though it isn't very big) in a holster on my backpack, just in case I get caught out without any of the three lights mentioned above. None of the above are typically carried in pockets.

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most days, I clip a Malkoff MD2 bezel down into a front pocket comfortably. Occasionally I'll replace it with a Surefire C2, or VME-d E2L the few times I need to go smaller.

Grizz

Krazy Koika

Newly Enlightened
I carry my nitecore p25 on my jeans hip when I need it, mainly for the early hours of the morning till the sun rises.
I don't wear a belt so I use the clip and fix it to my work pants. Works fine for me as an EDC. And it's USB rechargeable which is convenient.

Sent from mobile device

My EDC is a Fenix E01 in Purple. It rides on a 'biner with my keys and my Spyderco Ladybug3 in ZDP. If I'm going out at night or in the late afternoon I generally take my Surefire E1B along with me, too.