• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [All Sold: Lummi Raw SS ZanZan Nichia 219 Triple / Lumi Raw NS ZanZan XP-G2 Triple]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Terms:

• I will ship Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box, Insurance is available at cost and request
  • International shipping is available with a traceable service at buyers cost - PM your Country or Postal Code for quote and more information
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • First unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread has priority over PM's
  • Will consider the following trades: Mac's Customs Aluminum EDC NW SST-50, Muyshondt Neutral White Mako Flood or Hardcoat Neutral White Aeon, Lenslight Mini (2 speed)

• Lummi Raw SS Nichia 219 Triple [Sold to mohanjude] $180
  • Lummi Raw NS XP-G2 CW Triple [Sold to mohanjude] $182

1) Lummi Raw SS Nichia 219 Triple
Blue glow powder. Includes stock reflector, spring, and light engine (XR-E Q3 Neutral White), and 3 batteries - 2 with only a couple of cycles, 1 with about 10-15. Body has older thread style.

2) Lummi Raw NS XP-G2 CW Triple
Blue glow powder. Includes stock reflector, spring, and light engine (XR-E Cool White), and 2 batteries with only a couple of cycles. Body has newer thread style.

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Lummi Raw SS ZanZan Nichia 219 Triple / Lumi Raw NS ZanZan XP-G2 Triple

SS=Stainless Steel, correct? What about NS?

What are the drive levels of these lights?
EDIT: Just found this...

"・3-mode with memory driver(low-med-high(35mA-210mA-700mA))
・Runtime : 20-30min on high, 70-80min on med, 500min on low
・Lumen(XP-G2) : 250-260lumen on high, 90-100lumen on med, 15-20lumen on low
(Nichia219) : 170-180lumen on high, 60-70lumen on med, 10-15lumen on low"

They use CR2s?

Thanks.

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Lummi Raw SS ZanZan Nichia 219 Triple / Lumi Raw NS ZanZan XP-G2 Triple

I was excited to see this and have been wanting a Raw SS with the triple mod, but the lack of trits turned me away :(

If anyone knows what size trits this uses and where to get them from a reliable source, please let me know

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

SS=Stainless Steel, correct? What about NS?

They use CR2s?

Thanks.

You are correct, SS is Stainless Steel while NS is Nickel Silver.

The batteries are actually 14250's.

I was excited to see this and have been wanting a Raw SS with the triple mod, but the lack of trits turned me away :(

If anyone knows what size trits this uses and where to get them from a reliable source, please let me know

Sorry Ryan, I don't know the exact size. A quick search shows it to be 12mm x 1mm according to this thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?189330-What-Size-Tritium-Vials-For-Raw-NS-and-Wee

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can I take the NS - shipping to the UK. Do you mind shipping international priority flat rate box $17 ?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can I take the NS - shipping to the UK. Do you mind shipping international priority flat rate box $17 ?
If you don't mind paying the $17 for the small flat rate box then I do not mind shipping to you. :D

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you don't mind paying the $17 for the small flat rate box then I do not mind shipping to you. :D

Thanks - I will PP $182 - please let me know your pp address via pm.

Thanks

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Lummi Raw SS ZanZan Nichia 219 Triple [Sold: Lumi Raw NS ZanZan XP-G2 Triple

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Lummi Raw SS ZanZan Nichia 219 Triple [Sold: Lumi Raw NS ZanZan XP-G2 Tripl

Price drop and trade option expanded.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
FSOT: Lummi Raw SS ZanZan Nichia 219 Triple [Sold: Lumi Raw NS ZanZan XP-G2 Tri

Got the NS Raw triple safely here in the UK. Prompt shipping and excellent packaging. Communication was absolutely top notch

Mohan