Eagletac P20A2 modules, some advice needed

MonkeH

Newly Enlightened
I've got an ET P20A2 Mk2 with the XM-L T6 module, which is great, but I've been thinking of upgrading to either the new XM-L2 or XP-G2.

I mainly use this light for the extra throw/output over my regular D25A, so the extra output on the new modules is quite appealing, but being U.K based I've got to import the modules from he U.S. which makes them a pretty expensive option.

Has anybody used these modules in the P20A2, and can they offer an opinion on which one to go for, or just general personal feedback? I realise much is subjective but really just want to confirm if the upgrade is really worth it.

I've also used the trick of an old P20C2 module (XPG-R5) with Trustfire 14500 in this light which works fine, but (to my eye) gives roughly the same output as the T6 on eneloops - does that sound right? Would I be better of going for a newer P20C2 module for higher output?

Thoughts/suggestions welcomed!

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
If throw is the most important for you, then go for the XP-G2, it offers much better throw in the P20A2. You don't need to import in from the US, since you can get it from www.nkon.nl.