• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Oveready Mini Turbohead M2/XML2/DD

Novan3

Newly Enlightened
Hi, selling my made-to-order, 1 month old custom Oveready flashlight.

The engine is the Mini Turbohead Surefire M2/XML2/Direct Drive, body is Moddoo Slim TL-65 (1x18650 or 2x18350), bezel is polished stainless steel, ZeroRez tailcap with Hard Press boot, Surefire Combat Ring as see in pic.

Also included is an additional extra (new ,unused) ZeroRez switch and Hard Press Boot, OR lanyard.

Canadian sale preferred.

$225 shipped. SOLD

image2_zps957b8578.jpeg

Last edited:

Redhat703

Enlightened
I have 2 questions:
1. Is it neutral or white tint?
2. Does it work with 2x18350?

Thanks,

RH

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
FYI:

This head is direct drive and will be killed by 2 cells. One cell only at all times and with all configurations.

The hard press boot is mcclicky only and does not work with the ZR setup. The ZR uses the same parts as the SF twisty. It cannot be compressed and feels completely solid when installed (aka, super hard).

Novan3

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 questions:
1. Is it neutral or white tint?
2. Does it work with 2x18350?

Thanks,

RH

Hi, like ElectronGuru mentioned, it won't work with 2 cells because it is a Direct Drive setup - only 1x18650.

I'm not a tint expert but it looks pretty neutral to me, far from green but pretty cool too.

PM sent.

Novan3

Newly Enlightened
This terrific light that I painfully regret having to sell, is SOLD - to a Canadian :thumbsup: