Do quarks Lego?

Mervmaster

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to put a clicky cap on my foursevens m2a gen 2. I've found them at the foursevens store, but while they advertise that the tailswitch will not in fact turn your quark into a quark tactical, its unclear as to whether or not all tailcaps will fit all quarks.

Any insights? I love the light but I need it on one handed in gloves several times a day. Thanks!

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Parts do Lego freely across the entire "Quark" line (ie, Pros, Tacs, Turbos), but unfortunately the M2A is not part of the Quark line - yours is part of the "Mini" line.

Mervmaster

Newly Enlightened
Dammit man! How do you know so much about flashlights! No tail switch available for the m2a then? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I waste too much time here of course ;-)

But seriously, I only know the efficient/AA/14500/sub-lumen class really well as I collect them and like to test/compare them. Quarks are my favorite in the class though and I have very iteration and part for them, so I know them especially well. I have the MA, but don't know much about the M2A (I was surprised it had a removable tailcap)... perhaps someone else can chime in with a solution for you.

Redhat703

Enlightened
I have Quark Tactical AA^2 + Hi CRI + AA, 123, 123^2 bodies, and they all can lego.

Mervmaster

Newly Enlightened
Hey reppans! Does the clip on the qp2a-x qualify as removable?? I want the deep carry clip they offer. I know it comes off but its not like the fenix ld ones that just push on and pull off.

Will it work?!?? I'm a huge sucker for deep carry.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, it does. Remove the tailcap and the O-ring first (or the clip collar will rip it up), then unscrew the collar over the clip, then replace the clip as you would the Fenix, and then reverse assemble. Make sure the clip collar is tight, if it is loose, it prevents tailcap from screwing down all the way and you will have connection issues.

Mervmaster

Newly Enlightened
Thanks bro. You should be declared AA king.