Surefire Dealer in Canada?

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
Hi, I got rnicholls.flattext.com web site but they don't have price listing, does anyone knows another Surefire dealer in Canada? Thanks.

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
Hi,

Off the top of my head there is Thepolicestore.com, MD Charlton, there are acouple of others, but I can't think of them right now (I keep a list at home).

I must state that my expreiences with thepolicestore.com were fine while I knew one of the proprietors. After my acquaintance left the company, my last order from them took over four months plus frequent unanswered e-mails and a complaint to the BBB to fill.

I'll repost a bit later.

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
Thanks for the link, I was hoping that their price is not so over-priced and I could pick up the G2 easily... Looks like I'll be picking up a Streamlight Scorpion for $55 at a local store.

scuba

Enlightened
I bought a E2e at rnicholls and their prices are pretty high. I ended up paying $115cad but it sure is nice to see them all "live" in the store.

lak

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
scuba said:
I bought a E2e at rnicholls and their prices are pretty high. I ended up paying $115cad but it sure is nice to see them all "live" in the store.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this their regular price, or did you have a discount? They gave me a quote of C$129.95 for the E2e-HA previously. C$115 is not bad; could work out to be cheaper than mail ordering from US if you include shipping and brokerage fees.

The only thing is that their opening hours is so restricted that I simply cannot get there with my working schedule.

scuba

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
lak said:

Is this their regular price, or did you have a discount? They gave me a quote of C$129.95 for the E2e-HA previously.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are actually right. I first paid $115 for the E2 and then went to exchange it for the E2e-ha and paid the difference. Had forgotten about it...