• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS DARPA DEF 1 and DEF 2

ATCUSMC

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone :wave: its been quite a while since I have been signed on here. I have browsed the forums a bit here and there but really have not had much time for flashlights between work, family, new house, and moving. Furthermore, my interests have shifted a bit towards another hobby. With that said, I am listing a couple of lights that I'm sure someone on here will be interested in. After seeing some of the lights on here recently, I am probably going to regret this....:(

:caution: First is a NIB Surefire DEF 1. This is a DARPA edition Surefire:

I have seen these go for over $700, so I'm asking $700 for this one.

:caution: Next is a NIB Surefire DARPA DEF 2! Just take a look at the head on this thing! This is the only one I have so if it goes it's going to be worth me letting it go. $950 obo.

Both lights are new in box, never used and come with all paperwork as sent directly from Surefire (includes the DARPA card as well).

I can ship at buyers expense or do a FTF transaction in NC.

Please feel free to contact with questions or concerns. I have been a member here for quite some time however I realize I don't have a ton of posts. I have solid feedback with a member on here and am a member on various other forums with the same screen name.

DEF12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_11071.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_11061.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW
I was typing out a reply to your message you sent me two days ago pressed send and I seen a PM from a member saying HURRY with a link :thumbsup:

ATCUSMC I managed to find the DEF-2 about six months ago. I never head back from you so kept looking. But I now understand why. You sure have been busy.

I have purchased from ATCUSMC before and I can vouch for him in being a great member to deal with so grab that DEF-2 as you will not see another one for sale in a very long time.

WOW I finally have a DEF-1 now I only need the DEF-3A for the full set.

You guys are the best :rock:

Last edited:

ATCUSMC

Newly Enlightened
Rat, I thought you were hibernating for winter. Glad u got the DEF 2! I'll pm u soon

bound

Enlightened
WOW
I was typing out a reply to your message you sent me two days ago pressed send and I seen a PM from a member saying HURRY with a link :thumbsup:

ATCUSMC I managed to find the DEF-2 about six months ago. I never head back from you so kept looking. But I now understand why. You sure have been busy.

I have purchased from ATCUSMC before and I can vouch for him in being a great member to deal with so grab that DEF-2 as you will not see another one for sale in a very long time.

WOW I finally have a DEF-1 now I only need the DEF-3A for the full set.

You guys are the best :rock:
Hi Rat,
I'm very glad to see you find beloved DEF1!:thumbsup::clap:
It is so perfect and beautiful!
I also hope to get DEF2, it is so perfect and charming!lovecpf
Bless you as soon as possible the DEF3A collection, hope to show your DEF super team!:twothumbs
Brian

ATCUSMC

Newly Enlightened
Ok fellas, both lights are sold pending payment and my shipment. Thanks everyone for the kind words and hopefully I don't regret selling these!

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rat,
I'm very glad to see you find beloved DEF1
C:\Users\NEWPRO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
C:\Users\NEWPRO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

It is so perfect and beautiful!
I also hope to get DEF2, it is so perfect and charming!
C:\Users\NEWPRO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.gif

Bless you as soon as possible the DEF3A collection, hope to show your DEF super team!
C:\Users\NEWPRO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif

Brian

Thanks Brian good to see you got yourself a DEF-2
We can now both edit our sig :D

Congrats to both of you. May you enjoy them in good health!

Thanks James that's one I can now take off the wish list.

Ok fellas, both lights are sold pending payment and my shipment. Thanks everyone for the kind words and hopefully I don't regret selling these!

Payment sent :paypal: Thank you again for a clean easy sale that makes two very cool lights you have sold me now very happy :thumbsup:
Hope the weather clears up for you guys

:wave:

Norm

Retired Administrator
These are not custom lights, why are they posted in the custom forum? They should have been posted in the Marketplace, they might be unusual but that does not make them custom. The thread should be deleted, unfortunately it has far too many replies to do that now - Norm

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are not custom lights, why are they posted in the custom forum? They should have been posted in the Marketplace, they might be unusual but that does not make them custom. The thread should be deleted, unfortunately it has far too many replies to do that now - Norm

Hey Norm
Worked out great for this Aussie. If these were posted in MP like they should of been I probably would of missed out on this sale and the one about a year ago :(

Lets look at it this way they were custom made for Darpa by Surefire :devil:

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

ATCUSMC

Newly Enlightened
Norm, in response to this posting, I posted these lights in the forum that I felt was correct for their sale. That being the custom forum as I feel they are custom from Surefire (which makes them unique as well). Not sure why the heartburn with my posting location? Also, I have looked a couple of time since posting and do not see the "Marketplace" listed in the forum index. Maybe I am missing and its obvious but maybe it just doesn't stand out as the custom and modded WTS,WTT,WTB.

Either way, thanks again for meticulous attention to the forums :D and more importantly, thanks to CPF for providing such an informative and useful location for gathering info in lights and SELLING them!

Last edited by a moderator:

bound

Enlightened
Hi All,
Thank you for Rat sincere help me completed a wish!:D
Thank ATCUSMC sales to give me this great light, let me dream come true after 2 years!:clap:
Thank Norm like a benevolent god give me the opportunity to keep!:twothumbs
Cheers
Brian