• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (found) WTB - yellow 5mm B@rt or equiv yellow trits

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff is working on a special project for me and we need some 1.55 x 5mm yellow trits ASAP. B@rt is out until April it would seem.

I need a min of 3 but could really use about 15 of them.

I realize this is not the most appropriate place for this posting but I need some visibility.

Please PM me if you have any to spare.

*** Found ***

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB - yellow 5mm B@rt or equiv yellow trits

I checked his thread and via PM found he doesn't have 5mm trits - only 6mm. I don't think anyone carries the same size as Bart.

I really need 3 yellow of these - like now.

This is a serious flashaholic desperation request. :sweat:I've been waiting for 3+ months for a Jeff Hanko custom and I don't know if I can go another 3 more while B@rt gets his order of trits in.

I can really get over the hump of this project with even one yellow 5mm trit.

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wish I could help with this since you always seem to do some really cool stuff with your lights, but i do hope you post this project when it's done!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

I checked his thread and via PM found he doesn't have 5mm trits - only 6mm. I don't think anyone carries the same size as Bart.

I really need 3 yellow of these - like now.

This is a serious flashaholic desperation request. :sweat:I've been waiting for 3+ months for a Jeff Hanko custom and I don't know if I can go another 3 more while B@rt gets his order of trits in.

I can really get over the hump of this project with even one yellow 5mm trit.
I need to look when I get home (which won't be until late tonight), but I might have one. It's either white or yellow. I'll let you know.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

I checked for you Sean, I thought I had 2, but they are 6mm which I got from Daniel. The 2 yellow 5mm ones I had went into my 007

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm sad to report that my memory was incorrect. I don't have a yellow or a white - only a green. Sorry about that. :(

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just wanted to say thank you to all the great CPF'ers who offered to help in the search, both on here and via PMs and emails. We were finally able to locate the trits needed to move forward with the project. I hope to be able to share pictures with you on the Jeff Hanko tribute thread within the next week or two.