Eagletac USA support

Status
Not open for further replies.

entendu

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering in anyone else has had good or bad service from Eagletac USA . I sent back a LED flash light for inspection/repair, and have contacted them (by phone and email) to determine the status. It is frustrating that I have not gotten a reply. Its been over a week since it arrived. Are they still in business?

brycegw1

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering in anyone else has had good or bad service from Eagletac USA . I sent back a LED flash light for inspection/repair, and have contacted them (by phone and email) to determine the status. It is frustrating that I have not gotten a reply. Its been over a week since it arrived. Are they still in business?

I know this is an old post but I can tell you that the customer service from EagleTac USA is absolutely pathetic. I sent back a light for a battery replacement and it took them 20 days to get it back to me just to simply swap a battery. Then I started getting harassing and threatening emails from the president of the company. I even tried to contact EagleTac directly and they don't seem to care about the problem I had with their distributor either. Needless to say I will never again purchase anything with the EagleTac name.

Abyssos

Newly Enlightened
I agree with you about the poor customer service from EagleTac. I sent back my light that flashes every thirty seconds like if the batteries were low. They told me it was an early revision light that only took 14500 cells which I don't use. They supposedly replaced the circuit board on the light, so they claimed. But, when I got the light back, nothing changed. It continued to flash every thirty seconds despite new alkaline cells or fully charged enoloops used. Now this light just sit on the shelf to remind me no more EagleTac.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Caution here. Do not post inflammatory comments. Comments as "Then I started getting harassing and threatening emails from the president of the company." Figure a way to say to say that with out allegations. Members will not know that is true, or may think it is. Opens a whole bunch of worms. It is inflammatory and the manufacturer/ dealer will not be able to respond to such an accusation. Be good if you edited your post. Welcome go CPF. :)

Bill

loquutis79

Enlightened
Had two warranty issues with Eagtac, but I contacted China direct. One was a switch that failed on a clicky (18 months old) and the other was a faulty driver right out of the box. They just mailed me replacement parts with no hassle at all. VERY happy with them.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm makes me worry about my 2 ET's that were supposed to be kit versions with removable bezels but dont unscrew. Now have 2 big bags of fancy filters that are useless.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
OT did not follow my instructions in post 4, and has not been monitoring his thread. Closing the thread.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.