Some Shot Show observations

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Visited with Peter, Merri and Henry at the ARC booth. Saw some cool stuff there and enjoyed a friendly welcome
smile.gif

Also visited with Tigerlight and learned about new reflector designs. 3rd gen looks good. Also a friendly welcome
smile.gif

Got to play with the A2 a bit. Nice light. Typical topnotch Surefire quality, had red led's. Compared it to my E2O and Surefire rep saw in person the "donut hole" in the hotspot on my light. Suffice it to say Surefire's customer service went way way beyond the call of duty
grin.gif

Played with a Surefire nitrolon weapon light on a practice gun. Was very impressed with quality and feel of the pressure switch. Light looked bigger than I remembered, after seeing the new Glock light. Beam was perfect.

Glock came out their own version of a weapon light. It fits their gun like a glove, looks great, sleek, small, lines blend into the gun. Very very impressive, specs to be posted later.

Streamlight had some really nice looking new lights. Combo incandescent and LED. A new 2 123 aluminum light halfway between the scorpion and E2e in size. No rubber sleeve. Very nice looking. More lumens than P60. Lots of new, good looking, streamlight lights.

Some Spanish company has rip offs of ARC and Surefire. Minimum 500 pieces first purchase iirc.

Saw the new Glock .45. Basically a shortened .45ACP that fits in a .40 sized gun.

Saw KelTec's new .380. Virtually same size as .32.

Saw the Pelican M6, a little heavy but it looked good with a perfect beam and price was great with included holster.

Lots of new exciting lights from lots of companies.

There's going to be alot more variety and competition among the industry leaders and innovators, which translates into alot of cool choices for us.

I'll post more after I get some sleep and go thru the literature.