Regarding fenixlight.com

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello, I am wondering if anyone else have encountered this problem. Every time I try to visit the Fenix official web-site, I keep seeing this message that it is under maintenance. It has been like this for a week(when I first tried to visit it) and it is still happening. Could it be that is only for people that have Australian IP address?

Trevilux

Enlightened
Hello, I am wondering if anyone else have encountered this problem. Every time I try to visit the Fenix official web-site, I keep seeing this message that it is under maintenance. It has been like this for a week(when I first tried to visit it) and it is still happening. Could it be that is only for people that have Australian IP address?

Same here.

kj2

Flashaholic
No panic ;) They're still in business, CS is still alive and they're still making lights. The website gets a update. Although it does take a while now.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix outfitters website has been functioning fine for me and I visit it dang near daily. I wonder if your problems are server issues.

bdogps

Enlightened
I talked to them on FB and said it was up. I checked, but it is not working for us in Aussie. Edit- Works now, you need to type www. Without this, it wont work. So www.fenixlight.com works now. Yay.

Last edited: