Lumenyte LTR3

light-modder

Enlightened
Anyone know anything about this light? I just know what I have found through a search online... not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

light-modder

Enlightened
Found out it uses a 6V 1aH ni-cd battery. Trying to decide if I should buy the only battery I have found and a hobby charger, or try to make something else work. Not sure what voltage it will handle though.

light-modder

Enlightened
So I discovered that a local battery store can make a 6V ni-cad battery pack.

wmsdan

Newly Enlightened
I have a LTR3 that just has a failed battery. Could I get the phone number for that battery store that makes the 6 volt battery?

Thanks,
Dan

light-modder

Enlightened
They ended up not being able to make one. Sorry friend. I have found them on ebay from time to time though. I have recently thought about calling lumenyte to see what they would charge me for a charger as my brother in law needs one. That might be another option for a battery.

ldw

Newly Enlightened
I have found the original manufacturer of the Lumenyte LTR3 battery. If there are others who have an interest reply please. I'm sure the greater quantity ordered the price will be lower.

Somey

Newly Enlightened
I have found the original manufacturer of the Lumenyte LTR3 battery. If there are others who have an interest reply please. I'm sure the greater quantity ordered the price will be lower.
I just bought one at a sale today. Thought it took C batteries. Now I'm here. I guess I need a battery. Help a flashlight brother out?? Thanks if you do...

wmsdan

Newly Enlightened
Still looking for a battery!