• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired elektro lumens blaster ng and wildcat v4 md3 with moddoolar triad tailcap

whitehusky

Newly Enlightened
up for sale are the elektro lumens blaster ng ssr 90 never been carried sat beside the bed mint condition this thing is a beast very heavy light. $140

Next up is the malkoff wildcat v4 version md3 with moddoolar triad tailcap and extra malkoff clicky tailcap. $150 SOLD

Sorry no pics but if you email me at nicokane1340 (at) aol dot com i can send you asap.

paypal only.All prices include shipping conus only.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take your Wildcat...but need to know (1) condition of the light (2) colour temp of the light.

email sent for pics

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
What color temperature is the Wildcat? What is it's condition? Does the Triad have a clip, short, long, black? I presume it's got a McClicky installed.

I guess I'd like to see a photo, so an e-mail has been sent.

Thanks for the photos.

I'll take it.

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
I'll chime in since I asked for pics before...hope the OP won't mind. Wildcat appears to be cool white and in very good condition. I did not see a clip on the Triad but not 100% sure, it does appear to have a McClicky installed.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. He sent me photos, and one of the photos does appear cool, while the others seemed between cool and neutral.

Does the Malkoff tail cap have a Kroll switch and boot? It doesn't look like a standard boot.

Paypal sent.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
You seem to be unaware are of forum rules, I was just about to delete your thread, but you have already sold a light.

Rule 9
DO NOT post the same thread more than once anywhere on the boards (CPF and CPFMP).

Norm