Turbo Lighter

UVLaser

Enlightened
One of my friends will now I he is a big **** head after what he celled in 9th period. Told me this lighter that he bought in Tennessee makes a really long flame. I don't know what type of flame it is a jet flame or like a candle flame?
If any one has info on this I will be very thankful
BYE THANKS AGAIN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif oh yeah pics would be fine too and the store's website, if possible. THANKS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't quite get the first part of your post there, but I assume you're asking about jet flame lighters? Cigar shops usually would have them, something like this link here should show you some examples... Try searching on google or froogle for 'cigar lighters' or something along those lines, you'll find heaps I think...

Avix

Newly Enlightened
I carried a zippo daily for over 20 years, you just pull the wick up a bit and get a nice high flame, not jet driven, but a nice impressive 2 or 3 inch flame (really did a number on fuel consumption though)

I have seen these little "turbo lighters" at gas stations and so forth, butane fuel, generaly a little cylindical tank and igniter on top, bought a couple, all crap.

phyhsuts

Enlightened
Solo has lots of lighters that fit your discription. As does Windmill . They are not cheap but their flames are much hotter than traditional lighter flames and are more wind resistant to boot.

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
A had a solo lighter that worked great for about 2 months. Then it started to have intermittent problems, so I switched to Colibri fuel (didn't help). Eventually it quit altogether. Too bad, cause I liked the lighter.

I've heard better reports about the windmill, but haven't tried one.

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened
I had the same problem with my Windmill, sent it in for repair. They have a lifetime warranty. It came back with new guts and has worked perfect since. Did not cost me a penny. The problem starts if you use low quality refills. Once the jets get contaminated, changing fuel does not help it's too late, it's warranty time. I have used Colibri Gas and all has been well. There are several other high end fuels that are recommended by Dunhill etc.

Avix

Newly Enlightened
thats pretty much what the ones I tried looked like! same general style, and not anywhere near the cost (I think they were $5.00 or $7.00) hmm, not for sale to the US.. I wonder why...

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some serious toasting power, try one of these . They are very fussy about what fuel you feed them though, my twin flame model only lasted 3 months of usage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

UVLaser

Enlightened
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif