Does anyone know how to Contact Klarus????

thrwbck77

Newly Enlightened
I have been trying to contact Klarus usa distributor, and the main Klarus distributor for months now. I called and only once got an answer about 2 months ago they said they would send out the replacement part i needed but never received anything. and after many emails and calls i can not think of a way to get in contact with them.

worst customer service ever.

thrwbck77

Newly Enlightened
Ooo i forgot to say i also have emailed all accounts on webpage, 3 of 6 are not active. Called every extension number #102,103,104,106,108 ect... no one picks up and no one answers their voice mail. any other ideas with someone that has had this problems would be great.

Bill S.

Newly Enlightened
I've tried contacting Klaruslightusa dot com via email a number of times with a question about my Mi1A Ti. Never got a response, and no bouncebacks so the emails were indeed delivered. So I finally contacted Klaruslight dot com and at least I got an answer to my question.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is how I have always communicated with Klaus in the past. I send their malfunctioning lights back for a refund and buy something that's not a pile of poo. It's been fairly easy.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
I have been trying to contact Klarus usa distributor, and the main Klarus distributor for months now. I called and only once got an answer about 2 months ago they said they would send out the replacement part i needed but never received anything. and after many emails and calls i can not think of a way to get in contact with them.

worst customer service ever.

They're just a distributor, not the official Klarus contact. Go direct to the factory:

http://www.klaruslight.com/

TheeBadOne

Newly Enlightened
I too am done with Klarus. I had the original XT-11 (600 lumen) and now the upgraded XT-11. Both had the secondary tail light switch quit working after about 1.5 yrs.
On the original XT-11 about 3 yrs ago they did respond to my email and offered to have me ship it in for repair. I tried to get them to send me the part so I wouldn't be w/o a duty light. No dice, and they eventually quit responding to me.
I purchased an upgraded XT-11 to replace it, since I loved the feature set so much. Unfortunately, same issue. Now when I've tried to email several times over the past 2 weeks I get zero reply.

I'm going to order a Fenix and hope for better luck. Before buying a Fenix I have emailed their support email address with a question to test how responsive they are.

If anyone gets any satisfaction from Klarus for repair please update!
I bought both from Amazon.com and will be contacting them to advise of Klarus and their non-response to warranty requests.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too am done with Klarus. I had the original XT-11 (600 lumen) and now the upgraded XT-11. Both had the secondary tail light switch quit working after about 1.5 yrs.
On the original XT-11 about 3 yrs ago they did respond to my email and offered to have me ship it in for repair. I tried to get them to send me the part so I wouldn't be w/o a duty light. No dice, and they eventually quit responding to me.
I purchased an upgraded XT-11 to replace it, since I loved the feature set so much. Unfortunately, same issue. Now when I've tried to email several times over the past 2 weeks I get zero reply.

I'm going to order a Fenix and hope for better luck. Before buying a Fenix I have emailed their support email address with a question to test how responsive they are.

If anyone gets any satisfaction from Klarus for repair please update!
I bought both from Amazon.com and will be contacting them to advise of Klarus and their non-response to warranty requests.

Would love to know what you sent Fenix for your test response.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you need a tactical double switch, Nitecore P20 might be an alternative:

P20_Camera031.jpg

TheeBadOne

Newly Enlightened
Would love to know what you sent Fenix for your test response.
I asked what is the usual response time for a warranty request and if they have a USA repair center.
Below is the reply I received in less than 1 day:

Yes, our service department is in the US. Typical turnaround for repairs is 1 week. Please, espond to this email with your name, the light model and serial number and what the issue is, and I will get you taken care of.

Thank you
Colt Blevins

Last edited:

Kudzu

Newly Enlightened

Heh. I'm going to have to remember that one. I've always gotten great customer service from the two most prominent US Fenix dealer/distributors. If you have an REI near you (or online) they sell some Fenix models, and will refund any purchase for any reason for up to a year …