• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Price Drop! SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body, KT4-CB Turbohead [ISGP] - SOLD

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Price Drop! SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body, KT4-CB Turbohead [ISGP]

Greetings!

I'm trimming off a bit of fat so some of this stuff has to go! All prices include free international shipping via registered mail and I'll offer a further discount if you buy two or more items.

1. Malkoff M61N SHO [sold]

This was the first batch of neutral M61 (XP-G2, 4000K) drop-ins made by Malkoff for Oveready.com. The guys that snagged them agreed that the tint on this batch was lovely. I ordered an M61N and the SHO from that batch and found the SHO to be even better in terms of tint. It's the best neutral-white tint I've seen. On low, the tint is slightly creamy/golden and pleasant for indoor use. On high, it's produces a cone of light that feels great outdoors. Best of both worlds. Never thought I'd sell it, but I like REALLY WARM tints for outdoors. US$68 shipped anywhere.

2. SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body

The body is like new except I've noticed that the lettering does not look bright/shiny silver as I've seen on some other M-Series bodies. Perhaps it's production variation. US$70 shipped anywhere. UPDATE: NOW US$61 SHIPPED ANYWHERE. Compatible with item 3 below.

3. SureFire KT4-CB Turbohead for M-Series

This is the aggressive 'Big Teeth' version of the Turbohead. I'd like to say that it's in mint condition, but I've found a small discoloured spot/dot on the reflector that is roughly about 2-3mm in diameter. Its effect on the beam is negligible, but I've reduced the price because of that. Otherwise, it's like new. If you didn't already know, Malkoff makes drop-in LED 'towers' for these heads and Lumens Factory also makes them with your choice of single/multi-mode, neutral or 90 CRI warm-white. US$70 shipped anywhere.

My previous sales threads are here:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?317236-Closed-WTS-Malkoff-Drop-Ins-SureFire-Parts-amp-Gladius-Will-ship-anywhere!-ISGP

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?279863-Flea%92s-sale-Pt-2!-Last-items-left-Night-Ops-Gladius-amp-SF-M6-MB20-battery-holder&highlight=isgp

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?274894-Flea%92s-Sale!-SureFire-M6-MB20-Battery-Carrier-Malkoff-M60-amp-Polarion-PH50

Terms & Conditions:

An unconditional ?I?ll take it? will be given higher priority than a conditional one. Read these posts for detailed examples of how this system works: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?317236-Closed-WTS-Malkoff-Drop-Ins-SureFire-Parts-amp-Gladius-Will-ship-anywhere!-ISGP&p=4851000&viewfull=1#post4851000

Please feel free to ask questions on anything like item compatibility or just to chat about your requirements. I?ll do my best to help.

Shipping: I?m located in Singapore but am offering to pay for registered shipping for all items listed. If shipping to your country/area is deemed 'high-risk' or more expensive than most other destinations, the post office will not offer shipping insurance at all and the buyer has to risk losing a significant portion of his/her package value if the item were to go missing. Still, if you're living in such an area, still contact me so I can see what can be done! There's no harm in asking! A discount will be offered for purchase of two or more items.

For Singapore residents or visitors, I don?t mind meeting in person to hand you the items so long as you meet me at Orchard MRT station control booth between 6-8pm on weekdays. Weekend meet-ups may be harder to arrange. Because of the time needed to do a meet-up, I will not deduct the full cost of overseas shipping.

Contact/payment: Reach me via E-Mail only! For orders outside of Singapore, payment is via Paypal only. Payment to my Paypal account uses a different e-mail address which I?ll provide via e-mail contact. My contact e-mail is at gmail.com and my username is pureiridium.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to any member who lacks enough credibility or quality membership time on our forums. In such situations, the buyer will have to wait for a week or two for payment to clear completely before I send the item.

List Date: 5/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Price Drop! SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body, KT4-CB Turbohead [ISGP]
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff M61N SHO, SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body & KT4-CB Turbohead

I'll take the m61n sho

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

Half impulse buy, half just happened to check the mall and see it!

Flea Bag

Enlightened

:thumbsup: It's a pretty special drop-in... Hope you like it! E-mail sent!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff M61N SHO, SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body & KT4-CB Turbohead [ISGP]

Paypal sent, email reply to follow with address

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Paypal sent, email reply to follow with address

Sorry for the delay...

Your package was mailed off today via registered mail. Will send you an e-mail with detailed info. very soon.

Regarding the other items on sale, I'll try posting photos of them today or tomorrow...

Flea Bag

Enlightened

Update: Just added pics...

KT4-CB:
The spot on the reflector is at the 4 o'clock position in the first KT4-CB picture and 3 o'clock position in the second. It's barely visible in the 2nd-last KT4-CB picture. Note that the lamp assembly does not come with the head. It's just there to keep dust and things from going in.

M4 'Devastator' Body:
As you can see, the lettering still look pretty good and in use, it's going to fade anyway. Tailcap shown does not come with the body. It's just there to keep dirt and dust out. However, I've found some brown residue or thing in-between the knurling so I'm cutting the price from US$70 shipped to US$61 shipped.

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

On Sale For: $1.00 + Shipping TBD

Flea Bag

Enlightened

On Sale For: $1.00 + Shipping TBD

Sorry... I was hoping to make it obvious that the headline price would not be the actual sale price of the items for sale. Couldn't get Panjo to list a price for each individual item and didn't want to put a total price for the lot because I would have to adjust it every time I sell an item and so I thought it best to put a ridiculously low price to make it clear that the description should be read for pricing info... I hope you guys don't find it deceptive or dishonest in some way. In other 'For Sale' forums, it's normal practice to put a $1 price on items where price is not set or where there's multiple items on sale like at Head-Fi.org.

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: Price Drop! SureFire M4 'Devastator' Body, KT4-CB Turbohead [ISGP]

Update:

A sale for both remaining items is possibly pending with member icehole who contacted me via e-mail.

Icehole

Enlightened

I will take the M4 and KT4.
I am a repeat customer of Flea Bag, in fact I bought the same setup from him about 9 months ago, and was very happy with the entire transaction.

I thought I missed out on the $1 + shipping TBD deal, but he gave it to me anyways... Shipping turned out to be $130, though... :D

Yes, it was pretty obvious why the price was set the way it was... I don't believe anyone felt deceived.
This Pango thing is impossible to list multiple items logically.
'tis a silly experiment...

Flea Bag

Enlightened

I will take the M4 and KT4.
I am a repeat customer of Flea Bag, in fact I bought the same setup from him about 9 months ago, and was very happy with the entire transaction.

I thought I missed out on the $1 + shipping TBD deal, but he gave it to me anyways... Shipping turned out to be $130, though... :D

Yes, it was pretty obvious why the price was set the way it was... I don't believe anyone felt deceived.
This Pango thing is impossible to list multiple items logically.
'tis a silly experiment...

Sold!

As a clarification, given that Icehole ordered two parts, I gave him a discount as promised as I usually do when guys buy two or more of my items as a package... So shipping is no longer $130, but $119! :eek:

Icehole

Enlightened

Sold!

As a clarification, given that Icehole ordered two parts, I gave him a discount as promised as I usually do when guys buy two or more of my items as a package... So shipping is no longer $130, but $119! :eek:

...and a bargain, at that! :paypal:

Thanks for the combo deal, greatly appreciated!