• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LAST DROP - SPYDERCO DOMINO BLUE - ENDS TONIGHT! - SOLD

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
LAST DROP - SPYDERCO DOMINO BLUE - ENDS TONIGHT!

ENDS TONIGHT. $119 SHIPPED IN THE USA. This is plain crazy.....it was a steal @ $150.....

Excellent Condition - Spyderco Domino Blue - Sprint Run - CTS-XHP - 3.13" ( 80mm ) with a 2.89" ( 73mm ) cutting edge -
Titanium frame lock Flipper - Blue weave CF laminate! UNBELIEVABLY smooth action, lockup & blade centering. Hair popping sharp. I have meticulously went through this knife and while it came very smooth, it now opens like glass. You have to feel it to believe it! The only imperfection is a 1' hairline scratch on the non Spyder side that I had a hard time photographing. Will likely rub out with little effort, hard to see. Thanks!

List Date: 7/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: LAST DROP - SPYDERCO DOMINO BLUE - ENDS TONIGHT!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPYDERCO DOMINO BLUE - FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING!

Pretttty. :huh:

Thank you!

I admit, Im hasty in my sales, I like em quick and price accordingly. Just like everything else I post this one is truly a steal. The condition and smoothness of the knife exceeds the price. This knife has been meticulously fine tuned. Unreal smooth lockup action, hair popping sharp.

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!

Their Taichung factory is nothing short of amazing....

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't have the extra cash right now, but it looks awesome!

What is the blade length?

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't have the extra cash right now, but it looks awesome!

What is the blade length?

Hey Doc, I feel your pain. :broke:

It's CTS-XHP 3.13" ( 80mm ) with a 2.89" ( 73mm ) cutting edge.

The blade shape is exceptional..... it "feels" slightly larger than a 3" blade.

You're reminding me of everything I left out! Titanium frame lock flipper with blue laminate CF!

Why am I selling this!?

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

RELIST - LAST STAB! ENDS FRIDAY 7/24/15

$159.00 SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL - READY TO SHIP.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still here....

This knife used to be an awesome deal, it still is, but it used to too! ENDS FRIDAY.

I thought it would fly away the first day..... I actually re-listed it as I was a bit indecisive as the price is low and the quality of the knife is exceptional.

1'' hairline scratch that I couldn't reasonably get on camera, likely can be buffed right out to perfection with a little elbow grease. Otherwise it's pretty much perfect at a deep discount. Will not disappoint. I want someone to buy it just as much simply for the fact to experience the smoothness of the action, I would wager it might even bee the smoothest Spydie flipper you have tried. I really went through and meticulously tuned it to perfection. Lockup is ROCK SOLID @ 50% which is perfect for a loooooooong break in. You'll likely not even notice any movement for years as Spydercos geometry is some of the best. The cut of the blade contact & stainless steel lock bar insert is fantastic, it's also replaceable... although I doubt you could possibly wear it out over a decade, probably even 2...

I got 20ish perfect sales on both the old CPFMP and the mall, 0 complaints, a couple "cheers" mostly sales to people who have been around awhile.

( Where's my stars guys!? )

Questions always welcomed!

- Forrest

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

$149.......:mecry:

SALE ENDS TOMORROW!

Last edited:

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened

That blue weave through the CF is sick. One the best looking prints i've seen.
That said, i'm not a knife guy so good luck with the sale Forrest!

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

That blue weave through the CF is sick. One the best looking prints i've seen.
That said, i'm not a knife guy so good luck with the sale Forrest!

Thanks man, much appreciated! The weave is absolutely fantastic.

@ Prospects. This is a stellar price. No salesmanship required. Function is absolutely flawless with BUTTER flipper action. I can hold the knife vertical and tap the flipper, it shoots up almost as if it's an assisted opener. I meticulously went through the bearings and washers and used a quality lube. Im relatively certain this has to be one of the smoothest out there. I have the edge SCARY sharp, the knife has seen almost no action, letter opener, low miles, perfect lockup and centering.:) As mentioned there is a hairline 1'' scratch on the non Spyder side. I haven't had the time to rub on it a little as if I do it myself I'll take a 3 minute project and make it into an hour, microscopic, OCD nitpick that I don't have the time for. You have to hold it at an angle to even notice. Very slight. I was in need of a fixed blade and that is the only reason Im parting with it. I miss her already....

$149 Shipped. Will definitely not disappoint. If you are a member I know or have chatted with on the forums PM me. ;)

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

$129...thats insane.....It was a steel @ $150...Unfortunately It's got to go to cover another endeavor.

THANKS!
:candle:

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

LAST DROP - ENDS TONIGHT - $119 SHIPPED IN USA....................:mecry::mecry::mecry:

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic

I'll take it. Let me see if I can remember how to function this silly Panda program. :huh:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it. Let me see if I can remember how to function this silly Panda program. :huh:

I am in pain but time will heal. Deal of a lifetime!

That said, I am greatly relieved a "stranger" didn't get it....

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tracking sent. Please check email. Going out Tomorrow AM!