• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SureFire KT4 Turbohead (Lightly Scalloped/Crenelated) [ISGP] - SOLD

Flea Bag

Enlightened
SureFire KT4 Turbohead (Lightly Scalloped/Crenelated) [ISGP]

Greetings!

The price stated include free international shipping via registered mail and I'll offer a further discount if you buy two or more items.

For sale is the smoother teethed (commonly known as the lightly scalloped or lightly crenelated) version of the SureFire M-Series KT4 Turbohead or KT4-HA. I thought it was in mint condition, but upon closer inspection, found small some small spots of missing anodizing or 'micro' dents on the edge of the bezel. You should be able to see this artifact in the second picture. I've marked the price down by a few dollars because of this though it's not very noticeable.

An advantage of having shallower teeth is that you are less likely to scratch or damage other items with them (like your pockets or when placed with other lights!) and if you're using a diffuser like the FM24 or flip-up filter, the shallower teeth allow the filter to sit closer to the lens, allowing a tiny bit more light to get through to the diffuser/filter instead of being obstructed by the added depth, however tiny!

Additional info: Lumens Factory makes LED towers with your choice of single/multi-mode operation and neutral or 90 CRI warm-white emitters that can replace the original incandescent lamp assemblies from SureFire. They also still continue to sell their own line of incandescent lamp assemblies that are more optimized for use with rechargeable li-ion voltages unlike the SureFire LAs which were more optimized for use with voltages produced by CR123 primaries.

US$73 shipped anywhere.

My previous sales threads are here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?401365-All-Sold!-SureFire-M4-Devastator-Body-KT4-CB-Turbohead-amp-Malkoff-M61N-SHO-ISGP

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?317236-Closed-WTS-Malkoff-Drop-Ins-SureFire-Parts-amp-Gladius-Will-ship-anywhere!-ISGP

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?279863-Flea%92s-sale-Pt-2!-Last-items-left-Night-Ops-Gladius-amp-SF-M6-MB20-battery-holder&highlight=isgp

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?274894-Flea%92s-Sale!-SureFire-M6-MB20-Battery-Carrier-Malkoff-M60-amp-Polarion-PH50

Terms & Conditions:

An unconditional "I'll Take It" will be given higher priority than a conditional one. Read these posts for detailed examples of how this system works:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?317236-Closed-WTS-Malkoff-Drop-Ins-SureFire-Parts-amp-Gladius-Will-ship-anywhere!-ISGP&p=4851000&viewfull=1#post4851000

Please feel free to ask questions on anything like item compatibility or just to chat about your requirements. I'll do my best to help.

Shipping: I'm located in Singapore but am offering to pay for registered shipping for all items listed. If shipping to your country/area is deemed 'high-risk' or more expensive than most other destinations, the post office will not offer shipping insurance at all and the buyer has to risk losing a significant portion of his/her package value if the item were to go missing. Still, if you're living in such an area, still contact me so I can see what can be done! There's no harm in asking! A discount will be offered for purchase of two or more items.

For Singapore residents or visitors, I don't mind meeting in person to hand you the items so long as you meet me at Orchard MRT station control booth between 6-8pm on weekdays. Weekend meet-ups may be harder to arrange. Because of the time needed to do a meet-up, I will not deduct the full cost of overseas shipping.

Contact/payment: Reach me via E-Mail only! For orders outside of Singapore, payment is via Paypal only. Payment to my Paypal account uses a different e-mail address which I'll provide via e-mail contact. My contact e-mail is at gmail.com and my username is pureiridium.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to any member who lacks enough credibility or quality membership time on our forums. In such situations, the buyer will have to wait for a week or two for payment to clear completely before I send the item.

List Date: 8/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SureFire KT4 Turbohead (Lightly Scalloped/Crenelated) [ISGP]
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: SureFire KT4 Turbohead (Lightly Scalloped/Crenelated) [ISGP]

Price Drop Bump! It's now $67

Gokun

Newly Enlightened
Hello!

The KT4 Turbohead arrived in good condition.
Thank you for your prompt shipment delivery.

I installed the head in my L6 porcupine with YSCustom Tower Module ECO+ converter XP-L WW(3000K).

I really love them!
Thank you again!