• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1 Baton TI Overview

Olightworld

Enlightened
The S1 Baton Titanium (S1-Ti) made of titanium alloy is the limited edition premium material version of the top selling S1 Baton flashlight. The S1-TI continues to apply the same features as the S1 Baton while complimenting the well-recognized design with titanium alloy. The S1-Ti has 4 adjustable output modes with strobe and a variable-output range including 480 lumens (high), 75 lumens (medium), 7 lumens (low), and 0.5 lumens (moonlight). The S1-TI combines the best selling every day carry flashlight on the market with titanium alloy providing you with the best illumination experience possible.

The S1-TI is Limited to 3500pcs globally. There are 2 titanium finishes offered including a polished and bead-blasted edition providing both lights with a completely different look while maintaining the same functionality.

The S1-Ti polished version consists of the polished body and removable clip processed with polish and PVD coating which has superior anti-scratch performance and can maintain a great appearance after long term usage. The S1-Ti bead-blasted version has an anti-scratch removable clip with a bead-blasted body processed by electrolysis which not only forms a texture that ensures a comfortable handle but also adds a transparent and solid protective layer to avoid accidental scratching.

The polished S1-Ti paired with the rose gold bezel provides an attractive color contrast that will catch anyone's eye. The bead-blasted S1-Ti also paired with the rose gold bezel and switch ring gives the light a more rugged look every day carry and the outdoors.

The globally limited edition S1-TI features a practical design and form factor in a premium material body providing our customers with an attractive and unique piece to have in their collection for a lifetime.

KEY FEATURES:

• Cree XM-L2 NW LED, maximum light output up to 480 lumens
  • PMMA TIR lens with a 90% light transmittance rate
  • 3 standard modes: 7 lumens, 75 lumens and 480 lumens.
  • 2 special modes: 0.5 lumen moonlight mode and a 10Hz strobe mode
  • Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:

• Lanyard
  • User Manual
  • CR123A (3V 1500mAh)
  • White traffic wand

yRD0Ftn.jpg
2IMgcL8.jpg

Last edited:

Finnegan

Newly Enlightened
Nice little light. But why on earth make the premium version less functional than the basic version? i.e. Why not have the capacity to preset moonlight mode in the titanium models as well as the basic aluminum version?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice little light. But why on earth make the premium version less functional than the basic version? i.e. Why not have the capacity to preset moonlight mode in the titanium models as well as the basic aluminum version?
The titanium version I have comes on in moon light/firefly mode just by holding the switch down. serial number range of mid 900's.

Once the light is on, clicking and holding the switch moves up in modes. Pressing and holding the button after being turned on ramps up to each mode after a second or two.

swan

Banned
Olightworld can you clear something up for me-

You say in this thread that the Olight S1 Ti model is limited to 3500 units, is this 3500 of the polished and 3500 units in bead blasted?

On your website it states the Olight S1 Ti is limited to 5000 units, please clarify.

Also can you tell us how many units will be made in

Raw copper
Rose gold copper
Raw brass
Rose gold brass

And finally i would like to say you did a great job with the polished S1 Ti serial no 2515 i have. The finish is outstanding, [ i am a fitter machinist by trade] an absolute beauty and perfect edc-thank you.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thinkiit's because they believe it's an improvement, which I'd have to agree. IIMO there's no need for memory of moonlight and turbo since they are both available from off. It just gives it more functionality having the option of moonlight, low/med/high(memorized), and turbo from off.

Getflashed

Newly Enlightened
I thinkiit's because they believe it's an improvement, which I'd have to agree. IIMO there's no need for memory of moonlight and turbo since they are both available from off. It just gives it more functionality having the option of moonlight, low/med/high(memorized), and turbo from off.

I agree, without moonlight memory you can turn on the light in three different modes. I leave my memorized mode in mid which gives me access to hold=moonlight, one tap=mid, double tap=turbo from off.

GaryM

Newly Enlightened
I have the polished model #3400 and I'm very happy with the light. It really is a work of art.

I removed the clip and when I put it back on it now wiggles a little which is kind of annoying.

I do like that the lanyard comes with a piece of wire attached to make it easy to thread onto the light. I also noticed that the traffic wand is made of glow in the dark material.

tops2

Enlightened
I do like that the lanyard comes with a piece of wire attached to make it easy to thread onto the light. I also noticed that the traffic wand is made of glow in the dark material.

Omg! That's what that plastic was! I threw it out and then wondered why it was so hard to thread the lanyard through the hole! Lol...

At least I didn't throw out the spare magnet.

swan

Banned
Olightworld can you clear something up for me-

You say in this thread that the Olight S1 Ti model is limited to 3500 units, is this 3500 of the polished and 3500 units in bead blasted?

On your website it states the Olight S1 Ti is limited to 5000 units, please clarify.

Also can you tell us how many units will be made in

Raw copper
Rose gold copper
Raw brass
Rose gold brass

And finally i would like to say you did a great job with the polished S1 Ti serial no 2515 i have. The finish is outstanding, [ i am a fitter machinist by trade] an absolute beauty and perfect edc-thank you.

Olightworld please read.

Olightworld

Enlightened
We originally were only going to make 3500 total of the S1 TI. The demand was through the roof so we decided to switch the number to 5000, 2500 of the polished and 2500 of the bead blasted. The serial numbers are continuous so it does not stop for each type which is why you got 2515. We did the same thing with the copper which is 2500 of each. The brass was a smaller run because it is only a goinggear.com exclusive.

Olightworld please read.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
We originally were only going to make 3500 total of the S1 TI. The demand was through the roof so we decided to switch the number to 5000, 2500 of the polished and 2500 of the bead blasted. The serial numbers are continuous so it does not stop for each.

Is there a reason that Olight chose to not mark the box that the light is shipped in with the finish and the serial number?
My copper lights, two raw and two rose gold only have a picture on the outside. I had to send a couple lights back as they had the wrong finish. They were purchased as gifts, so I wanted the finish ordered. The titanium lights did have polished and bead blasted labeled.

swan

Banned
We originally were only going to make 3500 total of the S1 TI. The demand was through the roof so we decided to switch the number to 5000, 2500 of the polished and 2500 of the bead blasted. The serial numbers are continuous so it does not stop for each type which is why you got 2515. We did the same thing with the copper which is 2500 of each. The brass was a smaller run because it is only a goinggear.com exclusive.

Thankyou Olightworld.

Olightworld

Enlightened
We made the boxes where the picture on the front helped to differentiate each type. This turns out to be confusing so we will keep that in mind in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

Is there a reason that Olight chose to not mark the box that the light is shipped in with the finish and the serial number?
My copper lights, two raw and two rose gold only have a picture on the outside. I had to send a couple lights back as they had the wrong finish. They were purchased as gifts, so I wanted the finish ordered. The titanium lights did have polished and bead blasted labeled.