Has anyone heard of Factor Equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DaveN

Enlightened
I got the same e-mail this morning, but never heard of them before that. I like the look of that little 10180 light - I've been looking at those since seeing them mentioned in a different thread, and stainless steel seems like a no-brainer for a light that's going to live in a pocket full of keys.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one too. I will pass. Looks like rebranded stuff to me. No telling who we are signed up that lead to us getting this.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never signed up for them either, evidently it's add ware from using Google searches about lights. Either way the lights don't look bad for the money.

garyyoung

Newly Enlightened
I think fenixlighting.com is responsible for this spam. When I first got the email, I clicked "unsubscribe" and was taken to a fenixlighting webpage. I see that that's no longer the case, but a whois search shows that the contact person for factorequipment.com is a Christian Shrum. Google his name and you'll see that he's connected with fenixlighting.com.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think fenixlighting.com is responsible for this spam. When I first got the email, I clicked "unsubscribe" and was taken to a fenixlighting webpage. I see that that's no longer the case, but a whois search shows that the contact person for factorequipment.com is a Christian Shrum. Google his name and you'll see that he's connected with fenixlighting.com.
Imteresting. Have to check into it more

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

good Detective work. I have signed up with FL in the past so this make sense.

nbp

Flashaholic
Hey guys, since the thread linked above has been created by Factor and is the one they are following, let's continue over there versus having two nearly identical threads running. We'll close this one and let that be the general intro thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.