anybody have: Eagletac ET54ll diffuser w/ flipcover?

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
I have one of the kit eagletac m30 lights that has the screw in filters. I see the new mx30L3-C is listed with ET54II Diffuser filter w/flip cover.I am curious if anyone has one of these. I can't find pics of it anywhere on the net. Curious if this is like G25 filter cover that hangs to the side and then can be locked over the front of the bezel. Eagletac really needs to add pics of things like this to their site (hint hint).

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested in this option as it sounds better than swapping the screw on diffuser. Gonna keep an eye on how this thread progresses.

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in this option as it sounds better than swapping the screw on diffuser. Gonna keep an eye on how this thread progresses.

Apparently it is not progressing at all lol. I agree, would be nice to be able to flip up the filter as need be. Especially if they made it so one could unscrew the attachment and put the normal bezel back on.
I really would like to hear from someone whom owns one. I may just contact the company direct and report back if no one can fill the blank.

Azhobo

Newly Enlightened
I think I saw pics on illuninationgear. They were in stock.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
I took a look and found this: http://illuminationgear.com/EagleTac-M-Series-Flip-Lens-Filter-ETMFLIPLENS.htm?categoryId=-1

I don't know if this is the same model as LAtraffic is talking about but it looks like a simple design that would work well for the few times I would like the light in such a way that I could switch back and forth between diffuser and spot.

It's also available in yellow, green, red and blue which is also kinda nice.

Nice find, I believe those are aftermarket pieces but I could be totally wrong. Either way, they accomplish the goal.

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
Not sure how large these pics showed up. But ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond, the ones you found look to be indeed the ET5ll diffuser. I emailed Eagletac directly and requested some photos and info. Here are two of the pictures they sent me.

M(3).jpgM(1).jpg