Battery Station CR123A Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuelblender

Enlightened
Any members use these batteries? Are they comparable in duration and output to Duracell or at least Surefire? I'm thinking of buying 50 and I need an opinion. Also, does Battery Station deliver in a timely fashion?

Thanks!

paulr

Flashaholic
They are fine and Battery Station is an excellent dealer. If you're using them in high output incandescent lights you may do a little bit better with Surefire batteries, which are optimized for high current. Since you're posting on the Arc forum you're probably using an LED light, in which case the Batterystation cells should be fine. Arc also sells batteries for $1.00 each (in packs of 5), by the way.

Canuckle

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
I *think* they are the same battery- DP brand.

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi. There is a reference on the Battery Station website LED flashlight page that lists their 123A as a 'DP' manufactured. Peter's site states:

New "Yuntong" brand has a longer run time than the previous DP or Lisun brand. The Yuntong brand has been tested numerous times in the Arc-LS with good results. See the CPF link on the front page for more information on these tests.

Yuntong battery is at <www.yuntong-batt.com>. Some info on their 123A, rated at 1300mAHr, is at <http://www.yuntong-batt.com/gb/camera.htm>.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.