• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Torchlab, Malkoff, and Oveready Bored Surefire **Price Drop

Vernon

Enlightened
Hey CPF, I'm selling some of my favorite gear to fund a new project (like always, right?). I'll sell each item separately, but if you'd like to buy the 6P along with a drop-in, I'll knock $15 off the total combined price! Here's what's on the menu today:

1. SOLD: Oveready Custom HA Red Surefire 6P with a hard press McClicky upgrade and bored to accept an 18650. This host is in incredible condition - lightly used a few times around the house. Shipped for $115.
  2. Withdrawn: Torchlab V5 (lastest version) Triple with Amber low and 219B neutral LEDs. This this is brand new - just tested a few times in the backyard. It's completely programable (very easy to program) and can be used with one 18650 or two 18350s. Read here for more info: http://www.oveready.com/a-engines-h...irty-three-level-drop-in-3500l-/prod_163.html. Shipped for $195 >> $185.
  3. SOLD: Malkoff M61N: one mode, neutral, and built like a tank. This thing is like new as well. Shipped for $40.

Please Note: I ship USPS CONTUS Only. Paypal only. The first to post "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment wins this incredible tool. Once shipped the light is considered "owned" by the buyer. If you'd like to include insurance with shipping, buyer will cover cost.

RoNOUd.jpg

jS9pL9.jpg

TzBZYG.jpg

x9h9bE.jpg

FKkIY2.jpg

UYudw5.jpg

shwwZR.jpg

Last edited:

Vernon

Enlightened
Re: FS: Torchlab, Malkoff, and Oveready Bored Surefire

1. Sold!