• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS did you ever want to Mod a $$$ Master Replica Light Saber? LOWER Price

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok how about $80 and $20 for shipping?
Did you ever want to Mod a $$$ Master Replica Light Saber? But couldn't afford the stock?
Genuine licensed metal and plastic full sized master replica star wars light saber, that is in dire need of a modder to put lasers and lights into it.
attachment.php

P1080615.jpg
Paid about $269 bucks for it, they can sell (undamaged) for ridiculous prices, need to sell it now because I am going mobile and there isn't even enough room to display it. so $100 No $80 and $20 for shipping and tracking in the US only

The sound still works on it, it makes pretty good saber sounds, with clashing and swinging striking and swiping, but unless your into that instead of it being a great light, it is only interesting for a short time. The leds have been unceremoniously cut off for the purpose of replacing it with a potent hid or a led and or real laser.
attachment.php

P1080616.jpg
The end was going to be perfect for one of those 12V HID modules, I had one out of a TrailTech light complete with chrome end parts, and good spot beam, but I ended up toasting it before I got that far with it.
attachment.php

P1080617.jpg
With a little modification 3 li-ion D-cells would have fit in it, but there is a thing down the center for the plastic battery module to align, not sure how I was going to get that done.
attachment.php

P1080618.jpg
Another idea I had was to put a motorized laser in it, or motorized mirror, with an antenna like extender where a real laser would be bounced the length of the formerly lame plastic junk with cute leds in it. A bit complex but entirely possible, the laser sword, that is after all what it is supposed to be right?

attachment.php

P1080621.jpg
that ain't a star wars figure, and I have no idea why it was packaged with it.
Comes with the stand and this ridiculous figurine that came with it. If there ever were authentication papers, they don't exist anymore
It was purchased from master replicas, not from china.
it says ©2006 LucasFilm Ltd. ©2005 Master Replicas. Inc. on the side of it.

So get your official light saber, and PLEASE mod it, don't let it be unfinished.

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS did you ever want to Mod a $$$ Master Replica Light Saber?

A Star Wars aficionado (geek) would be up in arms with you. Not so much for butchering a light saber but for calling what looks to be a Star TREK figurine Boba Fett!!! Oh the humanity!! Kind of an obscure character to be cast in pewter, not sure who that is or why it would come with the saber??

Could be a cool mod!
GLWYS

Last edited:

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast

yea really? the dude looks to be standing on a star trek logo? I have no idea either, other than I am sure it came with it as part of the package, I don't collect these things , and that is the only one ever received or existing here.

should have looked like this
http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.ne...oba-fett-33b881b011c4a2fe186b0183db609889.jpg
instead.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

A Star Wars aficionado (geek) would be up in arms with you. Not so much for butchering a light saber but for calling what looks to be a Star TREK figurine Boba Fett!!! Oh the humanity!!
Indeed :laughing: :laughing: :crackup: :laughing: :laughing:

That´s a female Andorian..... easy to spot even for a Star Wars fan (like me) ;) The antennas give it away. They have been around since the original series.

Good luck with the lightaber sale! (and thanks for giving me the idead to put a laser into my Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster.......probably never going to happen though)
Eric

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok drooped the price (drooped it like a high-resistance battery). if anyone has any suggestions on what the price should be I am listening?

Last edited: