• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ARC mania Super Flashlight 1 (SL-1) w/ X4T 5W

uhammer

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I have an ARC mania SL-1 running a BB750 w/ an extremely rare X4T 5W Lux. It is SN#003. It comes w/ both the reflector and the Fraen optic. It has been in my drawer pretty much 99% of the time since I acquired it in early January since I can't bare to risk scratching this work of art. I want to pass it on to someone who can get more use from its bright X4T. I am asking only $175 (was $180) shipped in CONUS. If international, shipping will be extra. Paypal (if CC, please add the extra charge) is prefer. Thanks for looking. First "I'll take it" (either via posting here or PM) will have priority.

You can get more info from this post

f9aa6488.jpg

jtice

Flashaholic
Your pic isnt showing up... what light is this?
I might be interested.
Though I shouldnt buy any more lights now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Opps, it just showed up. Sorry

Nice light,,, damn, if that was the Grey HA one, I probably would have JUMPED on it.

Maybe its for the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened
Just a friendly bump......I have the brother of this light, serial #011. I took a few lights out on an avelanche rescue demo. The Superlight blew away my V2T McModule and easily beat my Kl4 (at the time it had a SE in it). The reflector the Superlight uses is the key, oh yeah and being an X-bin luxeon didn't hurt either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Very nice light. BTW you can get a push button tail cap from TNC for it too!

uhammer

Newly Enlightened
Sale is pending funds from PeterB. Thanks.

jtice,
I don't think there is any official site for this light yet. There is a thread about it in the Home Mod section, but no official site.