Fenix 2019 catalog release date

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know the average release date for Fenix 2019 edition lights? Or the catalog release date? Trying to plan future light purchases and excited to see what they have that's new. Thanks.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is no fixed date but if I remember correctly over the past few years they released a first version in January or even in December before the new year. There is normally at least one update toward the summer too. I'd say over the next three weeks is a a safe bet!

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
There is no fixed date but if I remember correctly over the past few years they released a first version in January or even in December before the new year. There is normally at least one update toward the summer too. I'd say over the next three weeks is a a safe bet!
Cool thanks Labrador I'm excited to see what they release, overall my go to is the Fenix Tk35ue, Tk51, and the Tk75 the 2,900 lumen version. Just solid lights and they have seen a ton of adventures. For some reason I just like the Fenix lights, Olight is second. Just depends on the scenario for the different uses of each light. But Fenix is one of my favorites. Hopefully maybe they'll release a brighter tk75 with a little more throw or something or a new model with some nice lumens and features. Maybe a brighter focusing spot/flood light. Anybody heard on the quality and durability of those focus lights Fenix makes?

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast