• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Instant AAA and 219B collection for sale

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I happened into these lights while on my search for a backup Olight I3S. The seller asked if I was interested in other AAA twisties and I said bring em' on. But as some of you know, I don't want stuff laying around that won't get used so I'm passing these along. I kept the I3S as that was what I was originally looking for and threw in the I3E and an E01 for good measure. All of the lights are in excellent condition and function perfectly. The E01 has a sanded LED and the Astrolux A01s all have the better Manker driver and nice Nichia 219b 4000k 90 CRI emitters. The LD01 looks like it has never been used. What you see is what you get. I'm asking $55 shipped via Paypal to the lower 48. Someone give these things a good home!
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Instant AAA and 219B collection for sale

forgot to mention that the closest A01 in the picture is copper :)

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
Re: Instant AAA and 219B collection for sale

I'll take it

:paypal:
Excellent deal. Thanks gurdy. Been needing new AAA for keychain carry, and the girls will love the colorful lights.

Last edited: