• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Prometheus Alpha, Surefire Z2-S

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) Prometheus Aplha, small used, LED MC-E 4500K, metal button + spare standard black switch cover, added a piece of copper, now it good works with unprotected batteries (no contact loss with shaking and no arbitrary mode switching)

udp. add short body for 18350

Sold -> $ 210

2) SureFire Z2-S, LED Luxeon 160 lm, twisty / momentary tailcap switch, like new except 1 dent on the bezel

Sold $ 45 including international shipping

3) Surefire P1R Peacekeeper 600/15 lm, new in box

Sold - $ 100

4) Surefire E1D 300/5 lm, new in box

Sold - $ 100

Last edited:

wweiss

Enlightened
Re: WTS Prometheus Alpha, Surefire Z2-S, Peacekeeper, E1D

Ok, I'm curious. Why the copper? I've got the same light and can use anything in it. I've a short tube too - no problems with any battery type.

By the way, these lights are among the best made and solid as a brick. Anyone who gets an Alpha will know this as soon as they touch it.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, I'm curious. Why the copper? I've got the same light and can use anything in it. I've a short tube too - no problems with any battery type.

Copper was at hand. I meant the problems of stable operation with a long tube and unprotected 18650 with a flat positive contact. At the slightest movement, the regimes changed earlier, and once he independently entered the programming mode and changed the group of modes. Please try to use a battery with such a tip with your Alpha
images

wweiss

Enlightened

I did - you are right - the contacts fall short with that kind of cell. Works well with anything else though.

Mr. LED

Enlightened

Want this E1D so bad...

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pull the trigger my friend. LNIB and 50% discounted? Easy decision. :twothumbs And DS is a great member to do business with.

feesix

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the e1d if not spoken for