• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Eneloopy Night Lights; (Volt Vamp battery drainers SOLD)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eneloopy night lights with slow color changing LEDs. ZXLD381 circuit powering the LED at 27mA for bright color changing light show. Fun night light for kids, especially when traveling. $25 each, $3 shipping per package (Within the U.S.). Eneloopy lettering will come off body with isopropyl alcohol.
2OKhCsQ.jpg

e2p2xYh.jpg

"VoltVamp" battery drainers
. Efficient step-up circuit with low loss inductor. High grade N52 Neodymium magnet for the contacts allowing them to be mounted to vertical surfaces when using an AA or AAA battery. $12 each, $3 shipping per package.

3Nshivm.jpg

c6cps6l.jpg

oN3G9uX.jpg

The low profile VoltVamp will drain a battery to less than 0.8V while providing usable light. It will continue to light the LED to approximately 0.65V with declining brightness. They are especially good at draining "dead" cells, or what I prefer to call "partially depleted".

(Left to right, starting with back row)
1. Nichia 510HS coW bin LED. SOLD
2. Nichia 510HS coW bin LED. SOLD
3. Nichia 510HS coW bin LED. SOLD
(Front row)
4. Nichia 510HS coW bin LED. SOLD
5. Nichia 510HS coW bin LED. SOLD
6. VCC 10mm cool white LED. SOLD
7. Yuji 5600K LED, wide beam angle. SOLD

The Volt Vamp battery drainers use high quality N52 grade neodymium magnet connections. The ground (negative) connection has exceptional holding force. The Teflon jacketed silver plated copper stranded wire is mechanically anchored on both ends with solder and epoxy. The components are encapsulated in epoxy for durability and environmental protection. Works with any 1.5V cell. DO NOT use with CR123 or rechargeable cells.
Ideal for power outages, camping and travel.
Easily fits into Altoid tin emergency pack, bug out bag or luggage.
Can be anchored to any ferrous metal surface. Will support an AA cell on a vertical surface, or suspended from the ceiling. Note: Some cheaper alkaline or carbon zinc cells are not made with steel contacts.
Do not leave an alkaline battery connected to the VoltVamp once the brightness has declined to a glow. The battery will leak, potentially damaging the magnet.

*A word of caution about the neodymium magnets used in the battery drainers; they are unusually strong, and will jump to magnetic and ferrous objects. Neodymium magnets are brittle, and could crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Neodymium magnets can affect electronic devices if allowed to come into contact.

If you haven't done so already, enter the VoltVamp Battery Drainer Giveaway.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...ner-Giveaway&p=5352671&viewfull=1#post5352671
Be sure to read the rules, and enter before 12:00pm on December 19.

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Volt Vamp battery drainers; Eneloopy lights

I'll take #7

hockne

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 5 and 6.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reporting back as I've now tested the latest addition to my collection of long running, SHTF lights.

This thing is excellent, and soooo well made. Really puts out a lot of light too. Over the years, this is the third Datiled mod that I've been lucky enough to buy before it's gone, and I already love it as I do the others.

One thing I noticed right away is that, despite the warning, the magnets are oriented to avoid direct contact with each other when there's no battery, minimizing the chance of damage. Nice touch!

Thank you very much for putting this, and all your other items out there, Datiled!

bignc

Enlightened

I'll take number 2 VV.... Willing to wait if you will have more soon or a 3 volt version. Either way this is cool as crap. Lol! Not sure how i missed this earlier....