• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: BOSS, Malkoff, Prometheus, Maglite

elzilcho

Enlightened
All prices PayPal G+S and include CONUS shipping. No international sales, sorry. First "I'll take it" here or via PM. Please feel free to ask any questions.

BOSS 35/70 combo black HA ($425)
This combo was originally purchased from Oveready with the 5700K CREEs and amber secondary but I have no idea which LEDs are in this head now. When it came back after being repaired, Dan at Oveready estimated the color temp to be in the high 4000Ks. Compared against my 5000K HDS, the BOSS appears slightly cooler. Still has an amber secondary. Everything is in excellent shape with almost no wear. One delrin cap will also be included.
Photo coming soon.

Prometheus Beta HA ($40)
Two-stage light, carried only a few times, in excellent condition. Comes with the original box.
Photo coming soon.

Maglite Solitaire Spectrum Series warm version ($17)
Very nice tint. Since I have another light with a similar emitter, this one needs to find a new home. I'll include the presentation box if I can find it.
Photo coming soon.

----- SOLD/WITHDRAWN -----

Malkoff M61T with high/low ring & tricap - $135

Great light but I'm not carrying it so off it goes to a new home. Excellent shape. The drop-in isn't the latest generation, still bright and throws a good distance.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
My BOSS head has been at Oveready for months waiting for repairs and I'm no longer getting responses to my messages.....
A few years back I had a defective Dropin that required repair. Communication got to the point of almost nonexistance and it took about 18 month! until I recieved a replacement dropin. Even though the timeframe and communication was totaly unacceptable, they came through in the end. So don´t give up hope yet!

Good luck with you sale.
Eric

elzilcho

Enlightened

PM replied

Eric is right. Don't give up on the BOSS. You WILL get it back, it'll take a while that's all.
P

You guys have swayed me. I'll hang onto the bodies for a bit and see if there's any progress. Not what I expected from Oveready but it sounds like maybe this isn't out of the ordinary for them.

How's them pictures coming?😁

I know, right? :grin2: I'll get them uploaded this afternoon.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
.... You guys have swayed me. I'll hang onto the bodies for a bit and see if there's any progress. Not what I expected from Oveready but it sounds like maybe this isn't out of the ordinary for them....

This issue comes up occasionally, and not to excuse excessive delay or lack of communication, but know that OR is a small operation. Like very small, smaller than one might expect .... Like a few people. Total.

There have been times that things got put on hold due to various unexpected emergencies. Comms during those times have sometimes been spotty.

Given enough time, things have always gotten sorted out and (eventually) taken care of, at least as far as I am aware.

Delays, and especially while in the dark, are no fun though. So I understand.

Last edited: