• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* WTS: HDS 120 XPG clicky

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a very nice HDS 120 XPG high CRI clicky, for sale. I really love the light, and I am only selling it because I now have a 140 XPG version. The light has a gorgeous warm tint, and great, punchy beam! The light has a silver bezel and flush button. The light is in good condition with just some minor wear. Asking $225, $215 *SOLD*

The first "I'll take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

6vlGraB.jpg

0g9SdP5.jpg

0luq7nI.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: *Price drop* WTS: HDS 120 XPG clicky

I have this same light, one of the best tints I have personally seen. In real use its not that much dimmer than my new SST 225 CRI. XPG has better tint IMO. GLWTS!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Definitely! It throws better then my 219b rotary, and almost as well as the 225 high CRI!

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tempting as this does have one of the best beams and tints ive seen. Output is low compared to todays ridiculousness of lumen wars but it is plenty for an EDC light. I'd be even more tempted if it had a raised button... :ironic:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can switch out the button to raised, if you would like. Actually, I'll include both flush and raised buttons. A stock clip will be included as well.

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

ugh..pm on the way
I can switch out the button to raised, if you would like. Actually, I'll include both flush and raised buttons. A stock clip will be included as well.

thaugen

Enlightened

I have this same light, one of the best tints I have personally seen. In real use its not that much dimmer than my new SST 225 CRI. XPG has better tint IMO. GLWTS!

I too have both these lights and complete agree with this statement. I use both of them on a regular basis, and this one is so beautiful...

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

i'll take it per our pms. Thank you