• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Major price drop - HDS "High Noon" Executive

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold

In case anyone is concerned over the small abrasion, I'm going to drop the price to $225. Considerably less than I paid for it on the used market.

Tidying up the stable. Seems all I ever use are my Nichia NB40 Rotary and my Panda SS40. Yeah, I know - they are hard to get - but Hogo and Henry and constantly bringing out cool new stuff. I am not the original owner.

There's lint or something down in the anodization and I couldn't get it out, and you can clearly see it in the photos. There may be a speck of missing ano here or there. I did carry the light - without the clip - but never abused it. The clip shows wear from the previous owner. It's not perfect - if you are in search of a pristine shelf queen, please bypass this one.

First "I'll take it" posted IN THIS THREAD takes priority. CONUS +2 will ship Priority. International, PM me for options.

$250 - $225

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - HDS "High Noon" Executive

Are you talking about area below clip on head?

It looks like finish abrasion, but could be lint, or maybe TP

Try using a tooth brush and silicone spray. Cleans out the toughest pocket dirt from cracks and crevices (-;

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - HDS "High Noon" Executive

Are you talking about area below clip on head?

Edit - I'm going to drop the price to $225 to compensate for the abrasion. I paid $280 for it on the used market, but that's okay. Let's get this sold.

It looks like finish abrasion, but could be lint, or maybe TP

Try using a tooth brush and silicone spray. Cleans out the toughest pocket dirt from cracks and crevices (-;

Thanks! I'm leaning towards it being a bit of finish abrasion. It's the way I received it, and it looks worse in the photo than in 'real life'. But I'd rather it look worse in the photo.

IF anyone has any questions or wants additional photos, just PM me.

Last edited: