BLFGT94 vs BLFGT4, loads of beam shots GT94 NOW AVAILABLE!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,
Here is a quick comparison of the beam plus all my test results for CD/Lumen output.

Please let us know how you think this version compares to the GT4.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BLFGT94 vs BLFGT4, loads of beam shots GT94 NOW AVALABLE!

As always. Love the video. GT94 is just insane. Did you get a chance to take any thermal measurements? Is it as sustainable as the GT4? Also. Sorry to hear about the two front teeth. Sounds kind of funny saying that, but I'm sure it's an ordeal going through all that. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Finally, the light that has both significantly more throw and significantly more lumens than the X65. There are several new lights that have significantly more of one but not significantly more of the other. This, after an almost four year wait. Thank you for your valuable review!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesomely entertaining review as always!!! I have the original BLFGT with the Texas Ace mod putting out about 8000 lm. Its currently my go to thrower. I REALLY want a new beast though. That being said, I don't need redundancy in my arsenal. Would you recommend the GT4 or the GT94 If I want a new beast of a light? Is the GT94 that much more impressive than my modded BLF GT? Thanks much in advance.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesomely entertaining review as always!!! I have the original BLFGT with the Texas Ace mod putting out about 8000 lm. Its currently my go to thrower. I REALLY want a new beast though. That being said, I don't need redundancy in my arsenal. Would you recommend the GT4 or the GT94 If I want a new beast of a light? Is the GT94 that much more impressive than my modded BLF GT? Thanks much in advance.

Out of the two I would go with the GT4. Unless you just need absolute max throw I think its the more impressive and useful of the two. I've not temp tested the 94, but I expect sustainability to be about the same.

The power of the GT4 vs GT70 is substantial. Visually it really is a noticeable jump. The only down side is even with the carry handle that thing is a load to lug around.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks so much for your response and input Matt! If there ever was an Oscar award for flashlight reviews, you'd win hands down! 😁

kevc2181

Newly Enlightened
Great video! Thanks! Has anyone seen any info on battery life at different levels?