Is wireless911 on Ebay legit

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Well, they *look* like the real thing.
Note the glow coming from the switch in the "on" photo. As far as I am aware, most of the knockoffs have an opaque switch.

But unless I see a closeup picture of one (and its packaging), I can't tell you with 100% certainty.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`d be weary of that one- he doesn`t even seem to call them Photon-IIs in the body of the ad, just in the title which of course is there so search results will turn up those listings as well.
And remember the golden rule of Ebay auctions- if it`s to good to be true, it probably is. $5 for a Photon-2? they`re either bankrupt stock (maybe), unwanted gifts (not sold that way they`re not) or knockoffs (more likely). Note also the return policy- exchange on defective items only. So if it wasn`t the real thing, you`re stuck with it.

This seller on the other hand...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=paramagic1&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

is genuine, from what I`ve heard, though he only lists one Photon-II right now, a blue one. He may list more other colours in the near future? Got good prices on P3s though.

tongue.gif

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
After reading the post I agree with Chris M Skip the first one he never calls it a Photon 2 in the body of the ad.

Chingyul

Newly Enlightened
hey
Thanks for the advice, i was gonna go between paramagic1 and this guy, just wanted maybe to get a better deal
He seems to always have some photon 2 for sale, just missed all the other colours
Anyways, thanks for the advice

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I actually got my two Photon 2's from Paramagic1 when he was just Paramagic, and was very pleased with the sale.

However, the other seller sets off a red flag because he urges you to pay extra for insurance. Paying $1.10 to insure a $5 item is ludicrous. The odds of any item getting lost in the mail is extremely low. The odds that the seller will "lose it" is much higher, and paying him not to is called extortion. These sellers simply pocket the insurance money as almost pure profit. On the off chance an "insured" item is actually lost by USPS, the seller can easily afford to send a replacement.