Longbow's black finish?

sidespill

Enlightened
Longbow\'s black finish?

Any thoughts? Pics would be even better. I want to know how the black finish holds up in EDC use. Not babying it either. I'm curious as to what they look like under normal wear and tear (carried with coins and keys). Maybe even scars they may have from being dropped. I have the HA micra w/clickie and have EDC it for a while now and it still looks good but it the sharp edges on the clickie are starting to show silver. Anyways you guys happy or unhappy with the black longbows?

Skyline

Enlightened
Re: Longbow\'s black finish?

My understanding is that both the natural and black versions of the Micra are HA Type 3. I've been pocket carrying my black Micra for months now, and only the sharp edges on the twisty are showing silver. The rest of it looks as good as ever.

luxlover

Banned

Very happy with my black clicky Micra. I haven't taken it into battle yet........mingling with coins, keys, and other metal objects, or dropped it. It's finish is the nicest I have seen in a light. It's workmanship is the nicest I have seen in a light. I think that the black finish is nice to look at, just like a black car is nice to look at. It has a proud and dignified look..........

Skyline

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
luxlover said:It has a proud and dignified look..........

[/ QUOTE ]

"It's just a flashlight..." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif