strange??

rackness

Newly Enlightened
i was reading about the e2e and all of the reviews state that there are 2 matching index points one on the body of the light and one on the tail cap. then i looked at my e2e and noticed that there is only one index marker on the tail and none on the body. is this true for anyone else here?? does it mean it is a second or defect?? the light seems to work fine. any thoughts?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Some are one way & some the other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif These are not seconds just different. Surefire doesn't sell seconds.

juancho

Enlightened
You have the new model with the rounded body and all the lettering (Surefire-model-etc) in only one surface. That body is also used in the L-4 and E2D that don't use the index point.
The older, classic body with the flats is the one that have the index point in the body to align with the Z-52 tailcap index point.
You can say that the new rounded body is a way to cut corners. IMO

Juan C.

rackness

Newly Enlightened
thanks again hoghead, and juancho as well!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif that makes me feel better! i appreciate you help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif