Pelican Flashlights Guarantee...

Size15's

Flashaholic
This is from the guarantee for Pelican Products Flashlights. http://www.pelican.com/guarantee.htm

"This guarantee is void only if the Pelican product has been abused beyond normal and sensible wear and tear. The above guarantee does not cover shark bite, bear attack, or children under the age of five."

What about snapping turtle, crocodile, Wives, Girlfriends or Mothers?

These flashlights can be damaged by children under the age of five?! This implies that a six year old's damage is not considered significant enough to void the guarantee...

Oh well.
I just better not keep bears, sharks or have any children.

I didn't realise my SteathLites were at so much risk in the hands of toddlers!

Al.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody who has children know that is a pretty smart move on their part. I have two PT Rages missing the lamp assembly. My two year old daughter can take them apart. But she can't take the Tec-40/Tec-20 apart. Several Pelican Mitylites are in pieces too.

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb

Size15's

Flashaholic
Okay! I see what they're on about now!

What's the difference between a toddler taking a flashlight to bits, and say, you, me, or Brock etc. ?

We try to keep all the bits?!
grin.gif

Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
Yes. Try is about right.

It's not that there are a lot of shelves in my house, it's just that the Photon II is so small. It's here somewhere!

It must be!

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Size15s on 10-14-2000 at 07:10 PM</font>