Faith Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev1-1

Enlightened
I have been a little disappointed in Arc recently. Being overseas I felt that having waited for the hopefully bug free Rev 2 Arc 4+ it was very annoying that a design flaw (the switch) meant expensive insured postage, on top of an already expensive light, would be needed to return the light to Arc.

I expressed these sentiments to Arc. Peter instantly offered to pay for my shipping cost with Arc's Fedex account. I did not take up his offer as I felt that as I would be getting the new software, as well as the Rev 3 switch, I should pay postage. However, Arc could easily have ignored my communication, or simply said 'tough luck'. Instead Peter went the extra mile to minimise my problems. This sort of customer service is what makes Arc stand out from the crowd (that and the AMAZING quality of their lights!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Now I can just get back to hunting for specs on the Arc 5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

W4DIZ

Enlightened
ARC has always gone the extra mile and then some. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.