• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Now for sale: unique arc-ls kydex sheath

chrisse242

Enlightened
With no money on my paypal acount I thought it might be an idea to give something away in exchange for some reflief fund raffle tickets.
So I made this:

rafflekydex1.jpg

A small kydex sheath for an arc-ls (after first run), to be carried on the right hip, facing forward/ slightly upwards. Made of light grey coloured kydex (not white as it may appear in the pic), with black beltloop.
I'm asking for two raffle tickets in exchange, a little more than I charge for the regular sheaths but this is for a good cause (the relief fund, not my chance of winning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) and the sheath will forever be the only one of this style. I'm not going to make more of them.

Post here if you want it and I'll send a pm.

Chrisse

chrisse242

Enlightened
Re: FT: unique arc-ls kydex sheath for raffle tick

Early /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif, I have six hours left before I have to leave and won't be back home before the raffle ends. So this offer will expire in six hours from now on.

Chrisse

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just paid for two tickets for you, Chrisse242. These are on me, I'll buy an LS sheath from you some other time.

Good luck in the raffle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened

I'm about to leave but still had the chance to check mail and see this.
Thanks a lot, and no chance you will be "buying" this sheath you're talking about. This one will be free.

Again, thanks a lot, Chrisse

chrisse242

Enlightened
Now that the raffle is over, the sheath is for sale at regular price. 17$ shipped worldwide. If you don't like the clip I can make another one designed to suit your needs.

Chrisse