• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Firefly 2 CR2 body at the Shoppe?

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering when the Firefly2 CR2 bodies will be available at the Shoppe? DSpeck posted on the FF2 CR2 thread on his forum that he was shipping them out on 16 Oct..

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
The shoppe is in the same boat as everyone else. I already posted in a similar thread that I have no status, email or futher info than anyone else.

If and when I get these, I like you can't wait to see them and will post something here on CPF within minutes of status, shipment, receipt of goods ect.

Till then, we all need to wait to see if Doug decides to come back and visit the forum.

Wayne

AK

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Wayne. Since Doug's forum is locked, I figured that this was the best place to check for additional information.

RayO

Newly Enlightened
I sent Doug a Paypal payment for a CR2 body back in August.I haven't received it, and was wondering if I'd be able to get my payment back from Paypal if I were to put a claim in. Has anyone ever had this type of scenerio?

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you're out of luck with PayPal.
Calims usually have to be made within 30 days.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
A similar situation occurred with paypal for me, I was one of the victims of an ebay account hacking, and the 30 days had passed. I went to the credit card company and was able to recover the money that way.

daloosh

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just FYI,

Please read carefully. I got a package from Dspeck which has stuff in it. One of the items is the CR2 bodies in it.

It will take a few days to sort out what exactly I have, setup the shoppe and price the item.

Please do not ask for futher info or details. Please do not PM, email me or Doug for additional info. When more info is available I will post it here or in a new thread in this forum.

Wayne

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:
... I got a package from Dspeck which has stuff in it. One of the items is the CR2 bodies in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

About time!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looking forward to seeing them in the Shoppe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone wants to sell their 123A body for a reasonable price after purchasing a CR2 body, PM me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mark

AK

Newly Enlightened
I haven't seen any indication that this list is official, but just in case . . . I'm fifth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a good thing the line isn't forming outside my house.

edited.

They will go live this weekend after Thanksgiving.