Toastabags

Saaby

Flashaholic
What do you guys think of these?

Looks silly I know, but surely somebody on CPF has tried them??

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I guess you could stick bad 5mm LEDs in it and toast em to get even.... stick the puke green tint luxeons in there too to get revenge.. I never cared for toast myself..

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:Looks silly I know, but surely somebody on CPF has tried them??

[/ QUOTE ]
--------------------
...and now why would you say "surely sombody on CPF has tried them?" What are you implying, that we'll buy anything? Uh, er..oh yeah - guess you've got a point! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gee, that's the basis for a whole new thread..."What's the goofiest thing you've ever bought on CPF?"

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok a few questions after watching the video.

1. Wouldn't the bag be very hot? She is picking it up out of the toaster and grabbing the part that was the hottest immediately.

2. When she makes the bananna/honey sandwich and puts it in the toaster why does it turn into a waffle!?!

avusblue

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:

Gee, that's the basis for a whole new thread..."What's the goofiest thing you've ever bought on CPF?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a great topic. I'd have to say it was the $130 "super duper ultra-pure laboratory quality" plastic nalgene water bottles that someone got ahold of and was selling for something like $10 bucks. A bunch of us figured that anything that costs $130 that you can buy for $10 has to be a good deal that you NEED to buy, right??

Have I used it to hold water? Nah!

cheers,

Dave