Ouch!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Damm it all anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

My Sister had a friend over to let go through shoes! Purses! and Clothes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif

They got a medium sized box stuffed with stuff, and asked me to carry it out. No problem right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

I got outside the door, placed a foot wrong, began stumbling backwards and POW! landed flat on my back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif

I shattered a plastic plate, fell across two pieces of brick, and my head laned on an Aloe Vera plant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif

Thankfully the only thing that really hurts is my left arm. I have a strawberry on top of my wrist, and general icky feeling elsewhere in the arm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

Fortunately the Aloe Vera plant was thick and growing up over the edge of the pot it was in! Everything seems to work as advertised, and there is no bad swelling or anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I guess I was way lucky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

But geez! That Hoovered! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Be glad Aloe Vera is good for the skin... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Seriously, I feel for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Bart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Ouch - I did something simlar, oh, 9 or so years back - only it was because the steps were icy. Landed on my butt, broke my coxyx, and then slid down the icy sidewalk into the puddle of ice water in front of the house - oh that was "fun" - my first words to my wife was was "be careful, there is ice under the water" - he helped me get up - it was "Interesting" not being able to sit confortably for weeks

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
lmao. what are the chances of your head landing on the aloe vera instead of the brick? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Blinded, you pose a good question!

I think God is ACTUALLY taking care of me. Too many good things are happening. At this point it looks like we are going to get "The House". That is amazing!

But really, where I fell there wasn't much else that could have occured. Except maybe landing on the Aloe Vera plant in the middle of my back.

Y'all will be happy to know that she only has 68 pairs of shoes at this time!

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing good has ever come of women's shoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY!!! My lucky red CPF shoes helped me pass my exam!!! Well... that is... *IF* I passed the exam... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Y'all will be happy to know that she only has 68 pairs of shoes at this time!

[/ QUOTE ]

PFFF! Amateur... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Mutie said:
And I suppose that by your standards Imelda is an amateur too?

Mutie

[/ QUOTE ]

No... she is my idol... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mutie

Enlightened
So are you going to get those red boots I posted awhile back? I'm sure your husband would be most appreciative.

I'm just trying to help here. And if Imelda is your idol you have a bit of catching up to do. I would be completely remiss if I didn't offer some suggestions.

Mutie

Greta

Flashaholic
Actually... I have to wait at least another month or so to buy another pair of shoes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ... Unfortunately, I spent my monthly allotment for shoes (and then some... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) on the first of this month... so now I have to wait...
frown.gif
... but they are *SO* worth it!!! Manolo Blahnik Mary Jane's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe... how's your body feeling this evening? My guess is that your muscles are starting to scream at trying to save your head from hitting the aloe... ouch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif